The 'Women Explain All' Thread

Glasgow Mag

In this thread, I hope that the men on Toontastic can ask questions they have been wanting to find out about women, in order to help them deal with the women in their lives. It may help you to deal with your wife or girlfriend or wife, or it may simply help you to understand the whole female breed a bit better than before. The questions may be simple, or they may be more complex, emotionally-challenging scenarios that require the help of an agony aunt.

Thanks to the ladies - Mags, Catmag, Alreetlike, Bridget, Toonraider and any others who can provide the answers.

I'll start - why on earth do women do this with their hair when they try to dry it?

Dept_m1.jpg

How do you do it? It looks awfully complicated to get it like that. How do you learn how to do it? Do you pick it up from Sugar and Just Seventeen in your formative years? Does your mum teach you?

Thanks ladies, I look forward to your replies with great interest.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite easy actually- and great when you have mid length to long hair- you've got it wrapped in this towel which absorbs alot of the water from your hair after you wash it meaning it takes less time to dry.

How it's done- (Guys, minds out of the gutter please for the next 30 seconds cheers)

Bend over so your hair hangs down- place towel so the edge is at the nape of your neck and covering your hair, bring towel around under your head twisting it about with the hair wrapped inside, stand straight and flip the darned thing back. Sounds a bit dodgy reading it over, but that's how it's done.

Oh, and me mum taught me when I was just a little wee Mags.....

Next question?

Edited by Mags

Hmmm- if you wear poor fitting heels then yes- and they'll hurt like a bastard as well. Mind a well fitting pair of heels can have a girl sashaying and strutting her stuff like no one's business. :razz:

Gol- No- it's a legitimate thing. (At least to us- you deal with bloating and pending cramps and see how fucking joyful you are the week before)

SLP- look at it this way- gravity. That seat is meant to be down by all laws of nature.

Is PMT just an excuse to bitch?

3811[/snapback]

It's not an excuse, but does seem to be a symptom of it. I'm afraid anyone who says PMT is not real has to be a bloke. It's a horrible, horrible thing. When I've got PMT I know I'm a bitch. The world is a horrible place, I take everthing too personally and everybody is against me. I'm irrational and know it!

Shopping - why drag me around all the sales at Braehead on a thursday night late-night shopping when everyone else is there? Why make me carry the handbag that happens to match what I'm wearing better than what she's wearing therefore making me look like a divvy? Why make me carry a load of items - skirts, blouses, tops, all around the shop for half an hour, then declaring, "actually I don't think I'll bother trying them on after all..."?!

3811[/snapback]

It's not an excuse, but does seem to be a symptom of it. I'm afraid anyone who says PMT is not real has to be a bloke. It's a horrible, horrible thing. When I've got PMT I know I'm a bitch. The world is a horrible place, I take everthing too personally and everybody is against me. I'm irrational and know it!

3850[/snapback]

Surely, a hot bath and a cup of herbal tea will sort it...? :razz:

:angry:

3811[/snapback]

3850[/snapback]

3862[/snapback]

Spoken like a true man :blush:

You just don't understand meeeeeeeee!!!! B):blush:

:angry:

3811[/snapback]

3850[/snapback]

3862[/snapback]

Spoken like a true man :blush:

You just don't understand meeeeeeeee!!!! B):blush:

3863[/snapback]

Well it's actually much more difficult being a man - can you imagine having to shave every day? Sometimes it makes me miserable, my skin can get really sore despite using products for sensitive skin. You, Catmag, don't know how lucky you are hen!

Well it's actually much more difficult being a man - can you imagine having to shave every day? Sometimes it makes me miserable, my skin can get really sore despite using products for sensitive skin. You, Catmag, don't know how lucky you are hen!

3866[/snapback]

Your lass doesn't shave? :razz:

where do babies come from? :razz:

3867[/snapback]

They are delivered by a stork, I thought everyone knew that.

3869[/snapback]

And since when were you a woman?!

Didn't you read the title?! Men ASK, WOmen TELL.

3872[/snapback]

I'm hijacking the thread.

3866[/snapback]

3871[/snapback]

You know what I mean, she shaves her legs, her oxters and probably her privates I guess but not her face! Plank!

3866[/snapback]

Your lass doesn't shave? :angry:

3871[/snapback]

You know what I mean, she shaves her legs, her oxters and probably her privates I guess but not her face! Plank!

3874[/snapback]

Oxters :razz: Haven't heard that for a while.

Back to the point though, how is shaving all those places less hassle than shaving your face?

3866[/snapback]

3871[/snapback]

3874[/snapback]

That would be 3 times the hassle then? :angry:

Oh, and the stork brings babies. :blush: That better?