The 'Women Explain All' Thread

Glasgow Mag

Shopping - why drag me around all the sales at Braehead on a thursday night late-night shopping when everyone else is there? Why make me carry the handbag that happens to match what I'm wearing better than what she's wearing therefore making me look like a divvy? Why make me carry a load of items - skirts, blouses, tops, all around the shop for half an hour, then declaring, "actually I don't think I'll bother trying them on after all..."?!

3861[/snapback]

Ahem, you ignoring this one perhaps? I wonder why - because it defies any sort of logic known to the male creature of the species?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shopping - why drag me around all the sales at Braehead on a thursday night late-night shopping when everyone else is there? Why make me carry the handbag that happens to match what I'm wearing better than what she's wearing therefore making me look like a divvy? Why make me carry a load of items - skirts, blouses, tops, all around the shop for half an hour, then declaring, "actually I don't think I'll bother trying them on after all..."?!

3861[/snapback]

Ahem, you ignoring this one perhaps? I wonder why - because it defies any sort of logic known to the male creature of the species?

3882[/snapback]

I'm maybe not the best one to ask cos I hate trawling round the shops. I'll go, get what I want and come home. I avoid shopping in town on a Saturday cos it's like the mental women of the world have been let loose and Saturdays are for football anyway.

Anyway, an enforced shopping trip is imminent, so I'll catch yous later. :razz:

3861[/snapback]

3882[/snapback]

Don't go if you don't like it, she'd probably prefer it without you traipsing around after her. Simple really.

3861[/snapback]

3882[/snapback]

Don't go if you don't like it, she'd probably prefer it without you traipsing around after her. Simple really.

3888[/snapback]

No you see she 'phoned me up and dragged me out. Not biggin' myself up, she really did. She did shout at me though, said that my face was tripping me....

When you go out, why do you always have to go to the loo in pairs  :P

Do you need to give each other a leg up or are there other things going on in there  :icon_lol:

4057[/snapback]

That one's easy! It's so we can discuss men. :blush:

Glasgow Mag...has it never crossed your mind that your lass takes you along in the vain hope that you will treat her to summat nice, just to show how much you love her?

4061[/snapback]

Pah, I do that all the time, never really thought about it like that :icon_lol:

Glasgow Mag...has it never crossed your mind that your lass takes you along in the vain hope that you will treat her to summat nice, just to show how much you love her?

4061[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

4069[/snapback]

You see that's the problem, if you lasses just said what you wanted things instead of dropping these subtle hints things would be a lot easier for all concerned :P

does size really matter?  :icon_lol:

3860[/snapback]

I notice nobody's gone near this one yet... :P

4074[/snapback]

So Meenzer, does size really matter?

3860[/snapback]

4074[/snapback]

4075[/snapback]

Naah, not to me anyway. Really big or really small isn't ideal, obviously, but as long as it's in working order that's the main thing. :blush:

3860[/snapback]

4074[/snapback]

4075[/snapback]

Naah, not to me anyway. Really big or really small isn't ideal, obviously, but as long as it's in working order that's the main thing. :blush:

4091[/snapback]

Sorry, I thought this was the bagels thread.

3860[/snapback]

4074[/snapback]

4075[/snapback]

4091[/snapback]

Sorry, I thought this was the bagels thread.

4095[/snapback]

Good thing I didn't mention cream cheese...

are what shoes a guy has really important to women

4063[/snapback]

My lass got me a pair of trainers for my birthday, they are all dirty all ready. (not even two months)

this was after telling me that i should not bother with converse as i just seem to go through them to quickly. :icon_lol:

3860[/snapback]

I notice nobody's gone near this one yet... :blush:

4074[/snapback]

must be too big then! :rolleyes:

4102[/snapback]

Chance would be a fine thing... :P<_<

are what shoes a guy has really important to women

4063[/snapback]

My lass got me a pair of trainers for my birthday, they are all dirty all ready. (not even two months)

this was after telling me that i should not bother with converse as i just seem to go through them to quickly. :P

4103[/snapback]

Converse? Is it 1989 again? :icon_lol:

3860[/snapback]

4074[/snapback]

4102[/snapback]

Chance would be a fine thing... :P:angry:

4104[/snapback]

When are you next in england? <_<

3860[/snapback]

I notice nobody's gone near this one yet... :rolleyes:

4074[/snapback]

must be too big then! <_<

4102[/snapback]

4104[/snapback]

When are you next in england? :angry:

4108[/snapback]

Eww, gawd. It's like waching Big Brother... :blush:

3860[/snapback]

4074[/snapback]

4102[/snapback]

4104[/snapback]

When are you next in england? <_<

4108[/snapback]

I hear Gemmill already tried the trick with the card on Meenzer so you'll have to think of a new line. :angry: