SSN - Keegan talking to Ashley in London now...

Scottish Mag

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any wonder the tune eastenders just went through my head...

The camera leaves the view of the tyne bridge to see KK and MA in deep discussion in London..

DUM DUM DUM DUMDUMDUMDUMDUM

Probably just sorting out the legal ramifications of Keegan's departure. I'd assume both parties want this to seem amicable, Ashley will try to appear generous and hope to win some fans back, Keegan wont have to pay the reported millions for quitting.

Probably just sorting out the legal ramifications of Keegan's departure. I'd assume both parties want this to seem amicable, Ashley will try to appear generous and hope to win some fans back, Keegan wont have to pay the reported millions for quitting.

What he said. :D

Would any settlement talks actually take place between those two though. It would all be through lawyers Shirley?

I'd assume they wouldn't want lawyers to get involved, if possible, the Football equivalent of swapping insurance details and not apportioning blame...

Would any settlement talks actually take place between those two though. It would all be through lawyers Shirley?

Exactly. KK and Ashley never have to see each other again if they don't want to, it can all be done through a 3rd party.

I'd assume they wouldn't want lawyers to get involved, if possible, the Football equivalent of swapping insurance details and not apportioning blame...

Ashley still wouldn't go out his way to bother with dealing with something like that. It would still happen through a 3rd party...

There's £2m either way riding on this. I'd want my lawyer involved tbh. This is more than a compensation meeting.

I don't think Keegan will be returning, but it is fairly obvious that this meeting has been deliberately 'displayed'. If Ashley or Keegan wanted this meeting in private, then private it would have been.

What for? Maybe preparing a joint statement to say Paul Ince is a wanker?? Maybe an attempt in some way to off-set the demonstrations tomorrow??