SSN - Keegan talking to Ashley in London now...

Scottish Mag

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keegans evens now.

I didnt kno any of this just went on betfair 5 mins to do the weekend accumulator and seen he was evens was like huh what did i miss!?! thort there must have been a take over so a bit dissapointed :'(

Maybe Ashley tipped off the press and will say he tried to get him to stay again but still failed.... Ive become so synical

Keegan is not fucking stupid, man. He would never fall for something so daft. Also, if there was a tiny bit of truth in it, do you not think Ashley would consider the feelings of the Newcastle supporters when they thought it through - it would be ten times worse than it is.

:D

Amazing stuff. All better judgement says that they're meeting to sort out legal clart-on but every impulse in me is telling me to believe he's coming back.

You don't sort out legal carry on, on a friday night :D

i reckon two possible outcomes

1) meeting to sort out the legal end of things

but why do this in public and keegan certainly wouldn't want to do ashley are PR favors

2) Ashley is trying to get Keegan as he's finally relised how much he fucked up

I think ashley is sucking Keegan off as we speak

:D

Amazing stuff. All better judgement says that they're meeting to sort out legal clart-on but every impulse in me is telling me to believe he's coming back.

You don't sort out legal carry on, on a friday night :D

Bollocks, just met with me parole officer, man.

Fuck it, I'm in Keegler re-appointment excitement.

Keegan 'holds Ashley talks'

Newcastle owner meeting manager in London

Sky Sports News sources understand that Kevin Keegan met Newcastle owner Mike Ashley for talks on Friday.

Keegan left St James' Park last week after days of uncertainty over whether he had been sacked as manager or walked away.

He later confirmed that he had resigned because he did not have the control he wanted over club matters.

The announcement brought an end to Keegan's second spell in charge of the Magpies, after he dramatically succeeded Sam Allardyce as boss in January.

It is now believed that Keegan has spoken to Ashley in London, although there has been no confirmation from Newcastle.

It is not known what the pair may have discussed, as speculation continues over who will be the next Newcastle manager.

The latest development has propelled Keegan back among the favourites for the job, while the likes of Gustavo Poyet and Paul Ince have been strongly linked.

:D :D