SSN - Keegan talking to Ashley in London now...

Scottish Mag

Or by realising that Poyet wasn't coming, Ashley has lost faith in the Wise way and gone back to the Keeganistic thinking.

Wise could be off to Chelsea now that Clarke has left for West Ham, leaving the door open for the fourth coming.

and the winning lottery tickets are..... :D

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I missed owt lads? :D

I wonder if Ashley is shitting himself about tomorrow? I havent read the whole thread but if this meeting is in the UK then theres no reason why Cashley cant be at the game tomorrow.......unlikely like :D

EDIT: Missed the "In London" part of the title B)

Or by realising that Poyet wasn't coming, Ashley has lost faith in the Wise way and gone back to the Keeganistic thinking.

Wise could be off to Chelsea now that Clarke has left for West Ham, leaving the door open for the fourth coming.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I suspect the winning tickets would be those with the numbers on that match the ones they pull out of the machine. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I suspect the winning tickets would be those with the numbers on that match the ones they pull out of the machine. :D

ah ha that is where you are wrong, they do not pull the balls out, they are 'popped' out in a mechanical way

ah ha that is where you are wrong, they do not pull the balls out, they are 'popped' out in a mechanical way

B):panic::wink2:

It seems Ashley's splurges in random bars (especially when he ran up that bill in New York) paints a picture of a man who is so desperate to be loved by people.

If only he from the very start had dipped his hand into his pocket, brought some lavish signings in and watched over a couple of cup wins he would have been loved by arguably a quarter of a million people and not just for one night in the way that throwing drinks at people in New York has proved.

Maybe that's a bit too simplistic though.

It seems Ashley's splurges in random bars (especially when he ran up that bill in New York) paints a picture of a man who is so desperate to be loved by people.

If only he from the very start had dipped his hand into his pocket, brought some lavish signings in and watched over a couple of cup wins he would have been loved by arguably a quarter of a million people and not just for one night in the way that throwing drinks at people in New York has proved.

Which could well have been his intention if he hadn't found the state of the club's finances close to meltdown and had to spend the £80m he had earmarked for players, on proping up the club.

Just like a Thai hooker!

Just like a Thai hooker!

amen brother B)

One thing ive said all along, before this evenings events is that i have always believed the stuff with Ashley and the fans was genuine, and not a stunt. I really think he wanted/wants to enjoy having a football club, being at the match as one of the fans and all that stuff, its really not something to buy to make big money from.

What happens tonight and in the future i have no idea and unless i see Keegan back i will not be forgiving Ashley for what he's done, but i do honestly believe his being one of the fans was geunine from him. Perhaps because of this he has seen the massive reaction to losing Keegan and had a rethink, and is trying to find a way to make it work, i hope so!

If KK should come back then what a fucking atmosphere the Hull game will have, but i'm not getting excited at the moment as NUFC have a habit of disappointing!

My ITK is saying it's all been a ploy to get rid of Terry Mac. This guy predicted the draw with Man Utd and the signing of an Argentinian this summer, so he's reliable.

is he pissed tonight? :D

Evening Lads

Ive have been reading this forum for quite some time now and never felt the need to post until now - I have just heard from a VERY reliable source (ie he told me last week that Keegan was on his way before the news broke) that Keegan will be paraded on the pitch before the match tomorrow.

Which could well have been his intention if he hadn't found the state of the club's finances close to meltdown and had to spend the £80m he had earmarked for players, on proping up the club.

Aye, but he reportedly has about £750m to dick about with, whats to say if he was that desperate to be loved, sell up all his other assets and pump it all into this desperation to be loved.

Infact he only needed to spend a quarter of that in a short space of time to win something. Guaranteed.

Evening Lads

Ive have been reading this forum for quite some time now and never felt the need to post until now - I have just heard from a VERY reliable source (ie he told me last week that Keegan was on his way before the news broke) that Keegan will be paraded on the pitch before the match tomorrow.

Brilliant, well done. Now fuck off.