SSN - Keegan talking to Ashley in London now...

Scottish Mag

would they still went ahead and sacked terry mac and sadler had they really wanted keegan back. Im very sceptical to say the least. The only thing that could have caused this if it is indeed them trying to patch things up is a player revolt?

Edited by JaMoUsE

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening Lads

Ive have been reading this forum for quite some time now and never felt the need to post until now - I have just heard from a VERY reliable source (ie he told me last week that Keegan was on his way before the news broke) that Keegan will be paraded on the pitch before the match tomorrow.

So why did you wait till now to tell us?

Evening Lads

Ive have been reading this forum for quite some time now and never felt the need to post until now - I have just heard from a VERY reliable source (ie he told me last week that Keegan was on his way before the news broke) that Keegan will be paraded on the pitch before the match tomorrow.

Is that you, Mike ?

would they still went ahead and sacked terry mac and sadler had they really wanted keegan back. Im very sceptical to say the least. The only thing that could have caused this if it is indeed them trying to patch things up is a player revolt?

Or the fact that Ashley has realised that we've been unable to get anyone else at all capable of taking the job, plus there is absolutely no way back for him after this.

Thanks for the welcome - your parents must be so proud

Tits or gtfo.

Seriously though. Unless you're going to name a source then your rumour carries no weight. The thought of us "parading" our old manager on the pitch again is absurd.

I heard this about about twenty minutes ago - came on here to see if there was any news and Ive farted about since trying to register so I could post

If you have been reading these pages for a while you will know the amount of ITK information we get! Not nice to be told to fuck off, I agree, but feelings are a bit abnormal right now.

My advice to everyone is to turn your computers off, go to bed and forget about this til the morning. Fuck all is gonna happen tonight other than you sending yourself round the twist trying to work out what's going on :D

David Icke in tha house.

:D

My advice to everyone is to turn your computers off, go to bed and forget about this til the morning. Fuck all is gonna happen tonight other than you sending yourself round the twist trying to work out what's going on :D

like thats gonna happen :D we are dug in for the night

Holy bejesus!!! I go offline for a few hours and I come back to this, I can't even begin to comprehend how fantastic I'd feel if Kev came back - alskdjvbdslkvjsdvlsakdjvbsdv dkvjbvlakdsv ,sadkvjbhdsvkjbsdvlkd daskjvgbsaldkvjbdsa.vkjsdabvsdn dsakvjbsadv.kdsvbd.k ckasdjcvbsadklvjbdsv;khjsvk dckjhdskvcjbasd adkcvjbhadcv,jbdackadjbvc... I just can't control my fingers!!!

Don't get excited, don't get excited, don't get excited...

:D:DB):panic::wink2: