SSN - Keegan talking to Ashley in London now...

Scottish Mag

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As it was said earlier, I'm sure you don't discuss contract termination settlements on a Friday night.

to be honest mate, with all that's gone on and with the stake as high as they are for both parties, I could see meetings happening as and when it's possible.

Keegan wouldn't go to a meeting for a handshake and a ballscratch. This is going to be something official, if it's official enough to get them both in the same room it's more likely to be arranging a settlement plan than coming to a managerial agreement.

As it was said earlier, I'm sure you don't discuss contract termination settlements on a Friday night.

to be honest mate, with all that's gone on and with the stake as high as they are for both parties, I could see meetings happening as and when it's possible.

Keegan wouldn't go to a meeting for a handshake and a ballscratch. This is going to be something official, if it's official enough to get them both in the same room it's more likely to be arranging a settlement plan than coming to a managerial agreement.

That is the common sense view, but this is Newcastle United......

On a Friday night?

They've both got a lot to lose and everything to gain. Ashley needs his credibility and Keegan needs the cash if the stories of the failure of his Soccer Circus are true.

It's a win-win for both of them. Fuck I'd love to be a fly on the wall with those egos going head to head.

This is going to be something official, if it's official enough to get them both in the same room it's more likely to be arranging a settlement plan than coming to a managerial agreement.

Conversely if he was going to talk about something serious, I don't think mobile phone would be appropriate.

Also why would there be the urgency of a Friday evening meeting for something that could be settled at any time - surely the game tomorrow is the imperative.

Wouldnt get too excited. Ashley left meeting without comment apparently

Any indication of the length of the meeting?

I don't know why that'd be important...

God this shit is getting real old, real quick

:D :D B):panic::wink2::scratchhead::blush:

:wank: :wank: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

This is gonna be better than the Ultimate warrior coming back to the WWF.

The only way for Keegster to come back is for Wise to go, then Ashley to splash the cash in January, Ashley probably said yes to Wise but shit his fucking pants on the splashing cash bit.

Edited by @yourservice

Or by realising that Poyet wasn't coming, Ashley has lost faith in the Wise way and gone back to the Keeganistic thinking.

Wise could be off to Chelsea now that Clarke has left for West Ham, leaving the door open for the fourth coming.

Surely that should be Keegantastic ??