Newcastle United 1-2 Hull City

Tom

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley wouldn't of been watching, don't kid yourselves. :D

Don't be so sure, he claims to have bought this club as a personal interest, it's unlikely he'll miss something he's paid such a large amount of money for - he might not be at the ground but he'll be watching.

Last season we were losing games like this (Derby) so nothing has changed :D

Last season we has Keegan to come in sort things out and put together a good run.

I think we're in genuine trouble this season, manager-wise, squad-wise and of course Wise-wise. :D

Last season we has Keegan to come in sort things out and put together a good run.

I think we're in genuine trouble this season, manager-wise, squad-wise and of course Wise-wise. B)

Nice. :D

I think we're in genuine trouble this season, manager-wise, squad-wise and of course Wise-wise. :D

I agree. The squad is ridiculously short of any quality and depth. I can see a tailspin happening here,

Well that was depressing, but sadly predictable to heap more misery on top of the whole Keegan situation.

Pretty poor performances all round with the exception of Owen who i think deserves alot of credit. The guy never stopped for 90 mins, trying to do everything hismelf, i saw him up front, behind the strikers, in midfield, on the wing and several times back in defence, he was getting kicked about but kept going even though he was basically on his own today.

And how many more managers and caretaker managers are going to keep picking Ameobi meaning we're playing with 10 men all game, especially when the new lad was makign his debut up front and has to play with that alongside him!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

"So what fool will come in where Angels fear to tread?" saith the Wise man.

Why didn't they just chuck Ameobe out the window for free?

Didn't want us to lose but had an awful feeling we would.

Newcastle United caretaker manger Chris Hughton does not want to blame his side's defeat to Hull City on off-field distractions at St James' Park.

Ahead of kick-off, Magpies supporters staged protests against club owner Mike Ashley and technical director Dennis Wise in the first game since the sensational resignation of former manager Kevin Keegan.

And fans' frustrations grew when Marlon King scored a first half penalty and doubled Hull's advantage after the break to secure the points as Newcastle could only respond late on through debutant Xisco.

But Hughton was not looking for excuses, telling Sky Sports: "It would be easy for me to stand here today and say that it (protests) affected the team and the result.

Professional

"But that is not the case. We have had good preparation with the squad that we have had. The starting 11 should have been good enough to go on and win the game.

"Whether it is easy or not, it is something that you have to do. They are a good group of professionals we have here.

"They have to train every day and prepare themselves for games because whatever happens there will be a game."

Danny Guthrie was dismissed in injury time for Newcastle after lashing out at Craig Fagan and Hughton believes that the midfielder's temper got the better of him.

"It was an emotional day," Hughton added. "Emotion got the better of him."

Sky Sports

Edited by @yourservice

We seem to be Game of the Day on Football First.

Never mind that....we are the laughing stock of the country.....a fucking shambles.

We thought it was bad in the past with Shepherd & co, at least he was a Geordie.

FUCK OFF ASHLEY you Southern ponce

Edited by norm

How much money have Ant and Dec got? Must be a fair amount?

Ant and Dec

Jimmy Nail

Sting

they should all dig deep and buy the club, if they dont have enough then they can approach Spuggy from Byker Grove too :thumbup:

Ant and Dec

Jimmy Nail

Sting

they should all dig deep and buy the club, if they dont have enough then they can approach Spuggy from Byker Grove too :thumbup:

and that ponce off Big Brother the other year.

Ant and Dec

Jimmy Nail

Sting

Whately I've bin thinking aboot Robson Green & Mr.Bean,

They must have lotsa lolly it would seem.

All chip in and passing the hat would be a boon,

Form a consortium and get Ashley oot the Toon.