Newcastle United 1-2 Hull City

Tom

By the way, Owen was fucking immense yesterday. We are fucked when he goes.

We're fucked now, by that point it may well be like necrophilia.

You know what I mean though - no way are we attracting a player of that quality again for a LONG fucking time. And to think there are still eejits that think we'd be better off without him.

I'm a bit sacred of what we'll be trying to sign come January/next Summer.

Signing the likes of Owen seems to be a ship that is swiftly sailing over the horizon, maybe never to return.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15284745cv8.jpg

w320.png

"Dee a blaa"

:lol:

:thumbup:

That's the one bit I can't translate..... what?

It means do one.

Fuck off.

Ok, cheers, I get the "dee a" part but where does "blaa" come from?

Is it its own word like charva or gadgee?

southerners would say 'blow'.

Edited by Happy Face

15284745cv8.jpg

w320.png

"Dee a blaa"

:D

It means do one.

Fuck off.

"Do a blow"? :lol:

Cheers for the help fella, but I'm still a bit lost on that one.

Nivva mind hinny. :D

15284745cv8.jpg

w320.png

"Dee a blaa"

:D

It means do one.

Fuck off.

"Do a blow"? :lol:

Cheers for the help fella, but I'm still a bit lost on that one.

Nivva mind hinny. :D

I think it comes from having a blow out. As in a last big night on the hoy before fucking off.

HULL City's Craig Fagan could be out for up to three months after suffering a broken leg in a horror tackle by Newcastle's Danny Guthrie.

Guthrie was sent off in the final minute of City's 2-1 victory at St James' Park after he first kicked-out at Fagan, before making a disgraceful challenge from behind.

Fagan, who immediately bounced back up from the challenge at the time, later left the ground on crutches.

He had an x-ray this morning after his leg swelled badly over the weekend.

Today, it was confirmed that Fagan had suffered a fracture to his right tibia, and now could miss anything between six weeks to three months of the season.

HULL City's Craig Fagan could be out for up to three months after suffering a broken leg in a horror tackle by Newcastle's Danny Guthrie.

Guthrie was sent off in the final minute of City's 2-1 victory at St James' Park after he first kicked-out at Fagan, before making a disgraceful challenge from behind.

Fagan, who immediately bounced back up from the challenge at the time, later left the ground on crutches.

He had an x-ray this morning after his leg swelled badly over the weekend.

Today, it was confirmed that Fagan had suffered a fracture to his right tibia, and now could miss anything between six weeks to three months of the season.

Shit

My thoughts:

50,242 my hairy arse.

The ultimate irony was that the player who did the most in terms of effort to lift the team and the club wouldn't be here if the cunts had got their way on deadline day.

Xisco - nothing player but of course I'm glad he scored.

The ref - usual choice - incompetent or corrupt.

Guthrie - momentarily entertaining but desperately stupid.

Shola - please no, not ever, again, please.

The protests were well meaning but I sensed beneath them a very sad apathy.

So the squad isn't good enough in terms of quality and quantity. Will the person whose task this is take responsibility for it or will he continue to never attend games. Get the poison out of my club now.

Did you go? Even the new sports bar was 3/4 full at the back of the Leazes, would've said 51 myself.

My thoughts:

50,242 my hairy arse.

The ultimate irony was that the player who did the most in terms of effort to lift the team and the club wouldn't be here if the cunts had got their way on deadline day.

Xisco - nothing player but of course I'm glad he scored.

The ref - usual choice - incompetent or corrupt.

Guthrie - momentarily entertaining but desperately stupid.

Shola - please no, not ever, again, please.

The protests were well meaning but I sensed beneath them a very sad apathy.

So the squad isn't good enough in terms of quality and quantity. Will the person whose task this is take responsibility for it or will he continue to never attend games. Get the poison out of my club now.

Did you go? Even the new sports bar was 3/4 full at the back of the Leazes, would've said 51 myself.

No chance Stevie. I'm sat in the East Stand looking right at the Milburn and there were empty seats everywhere. No way was there over 50k there.

I reckon there was definitely more there than the Bolton game but there was still quite a few gaps. Harsh on Xisco btw. Very early days and although he was poor he looked a bit better when Shola went off. That team and formation didn't do anyone any favours.

Yeah I sit in L7 in the Milburn and had a good view of the empty seats in most other places including around about me and also judged by the queues to the bogs.

I reckon there was definitely more there than the Bolton game but there was still quite a few gaps. Harsh on Xisco btw. Very early days and although he was poor he looked a bit better when Shola went off. That team and formation didn't do anyone any favours.

Of course it was a bad day to come in but even knowing £6m isn't huge money these days I just expect to see something from a player.

Not writing him off of course.

Of course it was a bad day to come in but even knowing £6m isn't huge money these days I just expect to see something from a player.

Not writing him off of course.

His debut did remind me of Guivarch's like :ph34r:

I heard an interesting story today which came from a couple of players on Saturday.

Seemingly at some stage in the 2nd half Hughton decided they needed something more upfront, he looked at the bench and realised that the best makeshift striker they had was actually Harper. Seemingly he contemplated it for a bit before deciding it wouldnt really be a very good PR exercise! :ph34r:

Allegedly as well none of the players like him and he was only put in to keep an eye on KK.

I heard an interesting story today which came from a couple of players on Saturday.

Seemingly at some stage in the 2nd half Hughton decided they needed something more upfront, he looked at the bench and realised that the best makeshift striker they had was actually Harper. Seemingly he contemplated it for a bit before deciding it wouldnt really be a very good PR exercise! :ph34r:

Allegedly as well none of the players like him and he was only put in to keep an eye on KK.

I can well believe the last bit.

;) I can't. Donaldson was on the bench man.

He said the last bit. :ph34r:

So he did.

I heard he was KK's choice like. Hughton that is. The whole thing sounds like a taxi driver said it tbh, i.e. total fucking bollocks.

So he did.

I heard he was KK's choice like. Hughton that is. The whole thing sounds like a taxi driver said it tbh, i.e. total fucking bollocks.

Now if PUd had some pics to go with these assertions. :aye:

So he did.

Hey dont shoot the messenger my friend, tbh though it came from a fairly clear headed source, he was in the Diamond, Ponteland talking to Shearer, Harper and at least one other and they were all laughing about it. Could be that it was bollocks from messers Shearer like :aye:.