My Rant About A Dickhead or two

henda11

at the end of the day, the money spent on the pint was my money, my choice and my own doing...i protested in my own way, was funny though the bloke never said fuckin boo to any of the bigger blokes doing exactly the same thing, thats the problem with these fuckin 40 year old charv smack heads

It really was unfair of them to pick on those with special needs.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the thing with this fourm, theres about 25 of you that stick together and post and reply on topics...thats how this website works.....you bum lick each other...especially your little group..when one agrees you all agree, when one disagrees you join him...thats how you all work..

Edited by henda11

ewerk watch your mouth mate, ive got a sister who is downsydrome, so with draw you litte fucking comment...or your i.p address may come in handy

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself. If you can't see the fatal flaw in your "I want to have drink" scheme then god have mercy on us all. Also I think your keyboard is broken.

im really happy for u mate..really am..like i said, i only wanna see everyones views on the situation, i dont care what you think because i do what i wanna do really....

Yeah not bovvered and all that, we get it.

A man who's a man's man can't go without his beer I'm afraid Ant, if a man's man wants a drinkie then he'll get his beer no matter what.

Ashley should have made the pints £20 at that particular stand, would have made a killing.

thats the thing with this fourm, theres about 25 of you that stick together and post and reply on topics...thats how this website works.....you bum lick each other...especially your little group..when one agrees you all agree, when one disagrees you join him...thats how you all work..

He's not wrong there like.

Toontastic is cliquey as fuck :thumbup:

If the bloke wants a pint in the ground, it's up to him tbh. I won't be buying anything there, but if you want to then it's your choice.

Aye but if he's walking around protesting wearing t-shirts flying the flag and such it's a bit of a cop out ain't it?

Add to that he seems to get a great sense of pride from being and backwards thinking fool.

ewerk watch your mouth mate, ive got a sister who is downsydrome, so with draw you litte fucking comment...or your i.p address may come in handy

:thumbup: You've already admitted your a scrawny fucker so I'm not getting too worried.

tough init really....i protest in my own way, like i said before ... my money, my choice and my own doing.

If someone wants to buy a pint inside the ground then fair enough, though given your attire it is the equivalent of protesting against animal cruelty while wearing a fur coat.

tough init really....i protest in my own way, like i said before ... my money, my choice and my own doing.

If someone wants to buy a pint inside the ground then fair enough, though given your attire it is the equivalent of protesting against animal cruelty while wearing a fur coat.

:thumbup:

and [/thread]

I love how a load of people who didn't go to the match can take the piss out of a lad who did & a lad who protested.

Sort it out for fucks sake.

Do you have an opinion on George Bush?

Have you met him?

Just saying.....

I think the idea that somebody can't go a couple of hours without a pint for the sake of his club is beyond sad.