My Rant About A Dickhead or two

henda11

I love how a load of people who didn't go to the match can take the piss out of a lad who did & a lad who protested.

Sort it out for fucks sake.

Protested immaculately today, didn't spend anything :thumbup:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nar some stupid asshole fan, moaning because we had the sack the board t shirt and were buying a pint..so fuck if we were ..its called thirst

Its a good job Bobby Sands didnt take the "its only a sarnie and I was hungry" view that you do.

Why didnt you go to the Strawberry or the Trent (thank fuck you didnt really though) or any one of a thousand other bars within a mile of the ground. Out of interest were you sitting just inside the wall at the Milburn stand side? If so, it might have been me that said you were a daft cunt :thumbup:

the majority of you are talking shit about me etc... but the fact is quite a few of the toon ultras, didnt show up to the match, now whats that say? if im bad for buying a pint while protesting what does that make them? they didnt show up to support the players...what does that say about them eh?

well that fucking stupid init, theyve paid for there season tickets, so why waste money by not going..every1 was there for the players....

There didnt appear to be many Ultras at all missing from what I could see, you didnt answer my question about where you were sitting enjoying your cool crisp pint of "CarlingIsupportMikeandDennispisswater".

there was actually quite a few missing......and i dont support ashley or wise, so what if i buy a pint? i dont support them morally and some how i get hounded down for having a pint...i dont care actually..say what you want..my choice not yours..i protested in my own, showed that by singing and chanting from 2.00pm till kick off..

there was actually quite a few missing......and i dont support ashley or wise, so what if i buy a pint? i dont support them morally and some how i get hounded down for having a pint...i dont care actually..say what you want..my choice not yours..i protested in my own, showed that by singing and chanting from 2.00pm till kick off..

I'd rather die of thirst than put any more money into that fat, southern bastards pockets.

How many of us would be there today if we didn't already have season tickets?

Well now that they know they've lost your moral support I'm sure they be heading off into the sunset.

Are you for real? You can't be a grown man... I guess if you are it could be a good thing though, gives great hope to everyone that such an utter moron can afford to buy a season ticket and a computer.

Anyone buying anything from inside the ground or any chain belonging to the Fat Cunt that is Mike Ashley isn't one of us - fucking scab, you type like a fucking charva, you act like a fucking charva and you can fuck off like a fucking charva, fucking 'innit' indeed. :thumbup:

Seriously though, did it never cross your fucking mind that what you were doing was...well a little bit stupid and more importantly hypocritical?

Were these "Ashley, not so Wise, Sack the board" shirts btw?

I am loving how the people making the most noise about this aren't even in this country never mind at the ground when it counts. Him wearing the t shirt was a lot more than I or any of you lot did in terms of active protest. Canceled setanta FFA. What a sacrifice, it's fucking shit.

I am loving how the people making the most noise about this aren't even in this country never mind at the ground when it counts. Him wearing the t shirt was a lot more than I or any of you lot did in terms of active protest. Canceled setanta FFA. What a sacrifice, it's fucking shit.

Exactly.

I wasnt at the match because I'm skint after uni but how can people with little or no involvement criticize a man who went and protested.

Fucking unreal.