Sign in to follow this  
henda11

My Rant About A Dickhead or two

If the bloke wants a pint in the ground, it's up to him tbh. I won't be buying anything there, but if you want to then it's your choice.

Aye but if he's walking around protesting wearing t-shirts flying the flag and such it's a bit of a cop out ain't it?

Add to that he seems to get a great sense of pride from being and backwards thinking fool.

ewerk watch your mouth mate, ive got a sister who is downsydrome, so with draw you litte fucking comment...or your i.p address may come in handy

:thumbup: You've already admitted your a scrawny fucker so I'm not getting too worried.

tough init really....i protest in my own way, like i said before ... my money, my choice and my own doing.

If someone wants to buy a pint inside the ground then fair enough, though given your attire it is the equivalent of protesting against animal cruelty while wearing a fur coat.

tough init really....i protest in my own way, like i said before ... my money, my choice and my own doing.

If someone wants to buy a pint inside the ground then fair enough, though given your attire it is the equivalent of protesting against animal cruelty while wearing a fur coat.

:thumbup:

and [/thread]

I love how a load of people who didn't go to the match can take the piss out of a lad who did & a lad who protested.

Sort it out for fucks sake.

I love how a load of people who didn't go to the match can take the piss out of a lad who did & a lad who protested.

Do you have an opinion on George Bush?

Have you met him?

Just saying.....

I think the idea that somebody can't go a couple of hours without a pint for the sake of his club is beyond sad.

Protested immaculately today, didn't spend anything :thumbup:

canceled my setanta and orders i had with the club shop and such

say that's made a bigger dent than him going to the match in a t-shirt he didn't think through tbh

(i also had a just as successful 1man protest in my house, a manutd fan also took a swing for me, luckily it was my younger brother and he took a beating) :thumbup:

that and it was easy to take the piss outta him and our day was crap lol

Edited by Ant

nar some stupid asshole fan, moaning because we had the sack the board t shirt and were buying a pint..so fuck if we were ..its called thirst

Its a good job Bobby Sands didnt take the "its only a sarnie and I was hungry" view that you do.

Why didnt you go to the Strawberry or the Trent (thank fuck you didnt really though) or any one of a thousand other bars within a mile of the ground. Out of interest were you sitting just inside the wall at the Milburn stand side? If so, it might have been me that said you were a daft cunt :thumbup:

the majority of you are talking shit about me etc... but the fact is quite a few of the toon ultras, didnt show up to the match, now whats that say? if im bad for buying a pint while protesting what does that make them? they didnt show up to support the players...what does that say about them eh?

well that fucking stupid init, theyve paid for there season tickets, so why waste money by not going..every1 was there for the players....

There didnt appear to be many Ultras at all missing from what I could see, you didnt answer my question about where you were sitting enjoying your cool crisp pint of "CarlingIsupportMikeandDennispisswater".

well that fucking stupid init, theyve paid for there season tickets, so why waste money by not going..every1 was there for the players....

There didnt appear to be many Ultras at all missing from what I could see, you didnt answer my question about where you were sitting enjoying your cool crisp pint of "CarlingIsupportMikeandDennispisswater".

carlings all they sell?

you quenched a thirst with carling is bad enough without it being hypocritical and all

jesus think i'd have stuck to water for the inground time till i could get a proper drink

there was actually quite a few missing......and i dont support ashley or wise, so what if i buy a pint? i dont support them morally and some how i get hounded down for having a pint...i dont care actually..say what you want..my choice not yours..i protested in my own, showed that by singing and chanting from 2.00pm till kick off..

there was actually quite a few missing......and i dont support ashley or wise, so what if i buy a pint? i dont support them morally and some how i get hounded down for having a pint...i dont care actually..say what you want..my choice not yours..i protested in my own, showed that by singing and chanting from 2.00pm till kick off..

I'd rather die of thirst than put any more money into that fat, southern bastards pockets.

How many of us would be there today if we didn't already have season tickets?

Well now that they know they've lost your moral support I'm sure they be heading off into the sunset.