My Rant About A Dickhead or two

henda11

I am loving how the people making the most noise about this aren't even in this country never mind at the ground when it counts. Him wearing the t shirt was a lot more than I or any of you lot did in terms of active protest. Canceled setanta FFA. What a sacrifice, it's fucking shit.

Give over Gemmill, at least the ones making the noise are actually likely to have an effect in the long run - wearing a half-thought out fucking t-shirt but still lining Fat Cunt's pockets isn't going to achieve a thing.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving how the people making the most noise about this aren't even in this country never mind at the ground when it counts. Him wearing the t shirt was a lot more than I or any of you lot did in terms of active protest. Canceled setanta FFA. What a sacrifice, it's fucking shit.

well selected quote there Gemmill ya fucking retard

i also canceled about 90quids worth of an order from the club shop and all

thats a damn sight bigger protest from a different country than him buying pints in the ground and wearing a fucking t-shirt against "the board" at the same time

If i lived in Newcastle and was able to goto games week in week out i sure as fuck wouldn't be wearing a t-shirt against the regime

while quenching my thirst with pisswater they happen to be selling... ffs it's pretty simple

It's hardly a monumental step not to fund the cunt while your there is it? pretty simple easiest way to protest if ya ask me

What were you buying from the club shop? An 'I love roy keane' T-shirt? If so you got the wrong club.

As I said before, I couldn't give a fuck if he bought a pint in the ground, it's not the fact that he's protesting, it's the fact that he is a complete fuckwit that I take issue with.

Anyone buying anything from inside the ground or any chain belonging to the Fat Cunt that is Mike Ashley isn't one of us - fucking scab, you type like a fucking charva, you act like a fucking charva and you can fuck off like a fucking charva, fucking 'innit' indeed. :lol:

:thumbup: One of us. Because you've been boycotting the games since you left the womb amirite?

I dont know about you but I had my own dirty protest. :thumbup:

well selected quote there Gemmill ya fucking retard

i also canceled about 90quids worth of an order from the club shop and all

thats a damn sight bigger protest from a different country than him buying pints in the ground and wearing a fucking t-shirt against "the board" at the same time

If i lived in Newcastle and was able to goto games week in week out i sure as fuck wouldn't be wearing a t-shirt against the regime

while quenching my thirst with pisswater they happen to be selling... ffs it's pretty simple

It's hardly a monumental step not to fund the cunt while your there is it? pretty simple easiest way to protest if ya ask me

Until you start going to the games, I don't think your in any position to shout the odds to those that do. You silly fucking arsehole.

What were you buying from the club shop? A nice dress shirt with the club crest on? Groovy!

i didnt just wear a t shirt, if you read the whole fucking post, you'd see i was there from 2pm until 5mins before kick off chanting and what not, so dont say i never had an involvement in the protests because i did.

Apart from during the 20mins or so when you were enjoying your pint. :thumbup:

i didnt just wear a t shirt, if you read the whole fucking post, you'd see i was there from 2pm until 5mins before kick off chanting and what not, so dont say i never had an involvement in the protests because i did.

Heneage?

Exactly.

I wasnt at the match because I'm skint after uni but how can people with little or no involvement criticize a man who went and protested.

Fucking unreal.

because he went and protested and then lined the fucking pockets of the guy he's targeting.... it's completely and utterly moronic

it's not like he didn't have other options

(that and he's posted like a tool which is 90% of the reason people had a go in this thread)

lol i lined there pockets? with £2.50? , that wouldnt even buy ashley his prefered shit roll, maybe if it was all in 1p's it would line his pocket, but fucking hell be realistic

lol i lined there pockets? with £2.50? , that wouldnt even buy ashley his prefered shit roll, maybe if it was all in 1p's it would line his pocket, but fucking hell be realistic

Brainless twat, fucking hell :thumbup: just going in circles here.

I'd never have a shit at the match you scruffy twat. :lol:

So which one were you?

82803625ua1.jpg

What were you buying from the club shop? An 'I love roy keane' T-shirt? If so you got the wrong club.

Was indeed, and a triggy #1 shirt from the clearance section

well atleast one of those shirts iis pretty expensive if thats all you were buying and it cost £90.

I'd never have a shit at the match you scruffy twat. :D

Oh god no, the toilets are minging, I had mine in the kitchens its cleaner....just :lol:

So which one were you?

82803625ua1.jpg

Do you have a link where i can see more photos from the match please?