My Rant About A Dickhead or two

henda11

By the way Ant, I'm away to order £150 worth of gear from the club shop then cancel my order. Now that's protesting the Irish way. :thumbup:

point being It would have went through normally...seeing as i don't live near the ground I used the club shop many times.

and Ashley's shops round here don't really stock any nufc gear (like i said in a previous thread)

what'd you do in way of protest anyways Gemmill, superfan that you are and all.

Fuck all. I never buy any NUFC gear and I never buy anything from the shop at the match.

So you didn't do anything about the situation and yet you and Tom want to tell us we don't have the right to voice our opinions.

Right ho.

I chanted Keegan's name, I applauded the Cockney Mafia OUT lads. Oh and I went to the match. How's the weather in France today?

Average sadly but should be better next week. :lol:

I don't think Mike Ashley's shitting himself about my opinion or yours but I still think a bloke who can't go to a match and not buy a pint when he's supposedly trying to voice his disapproval is laughable.

It's just a bit of a shame that somehow people who supposedly want the same thing are trying to pull rank because they're at the game and others can't be.

The bloke has said he got involved in the protests outside the ground, he wore an Ashley Out t-shirt, and people that did nothing even approaching that much are pulling him up for having a pint of lager. Do me a favour.

Ok, you can side with mong boy and feel soopa.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way Ant, I'm away to order £150 worth of gear from the club shop then cancel my order. Now that's protesting the Irish way. :thumbup:

point being It would have went through normally...seeing as i don't live near the ground I used the club shop many times.

and Ashley's shops round here don't really stock any nufc gear (like i said in a previous thread)

Fuck all. I never buy any NUFC gear and I never buy anything from the shop at the match.

So you didn't do anything about the situation and yet you and Tom want to tell us we don't have the right to voice our opinions.

Right ho.

I chanted Keegan's name, I applauded the Cockney Mafia OUT lads. Oh and I went to the match. How's the weather in France today?

Average sadly but should be better next week. :lol:

I don't think Mike Ashley's shitting himself about my opinion or yours but I still think a bloke who can't go to a match and not buy a pint when he's supposedly trying to voice his disapproval is laughable.

It's just a bit of a shame that somehow people who supposedly want the same thing are trying to pull rank because they're at the game and others can't be.

The bloke has said he got involved in the protests outside the ground, he wore an Ashley Out t-shirt, and people that did nothing even approaching that much are pulling him up for having a pint of lager. Do me a favour.

Not 'the corner', the corner near that where nothing ever kicks off. I did see that something happened in the corner, but I've no idea what, my best guess was that whoever had the Cockney Mafia Out banner were being prevented from parading it. Total guess. It was just before the penalty anyway.

I'm fine with you being against Ashley's regime. What I'm not fine with is you telling a match-going fan that he's "not one of us". It's easy to sit at home posting on here telling people what you would do if you had the opportunity when all you're really doing is not ordering stuff from the club shop. I boycott the Marks and Spencer online shop every day and I expend fuck all effort doing it.

i never said he wasn't "one of us" i said his attempts at protesting were moronic considering they were effectively shooting himself in the foot

talk about counterproductive

"i hate this place, but I'm going buy food here anyways..but i won't enjoy it!"

yeah that'll show em!

and theres a difference between not using somewhere you never used anyways and stopping using somewhere that would normally get your business in an act of protest

stop being a total retard would you, trying to have digs at people not using Ashley's businesses

piss poor attempt at making a point above..sorry Gemmill i have to ask did you goto the same school as the henda?

p.s "I expend fuck all effort doing it."

Funny thing is it prob took less effort for me to cancel an order @90£ funding Ashley's companies

than it did to go and queue up to give Ashley a couple of quid..

:thumbup: Questioning my intelligence whilst responding to a post that wasn't even directed at you. Thick twat.

Right ho.

Average sadly but should be better next week. :D

The question is what is worse? Someone who can be there but sits idly by or someone who can't be there but wants to do something? It's a fine line I guess.

:lol: You're hilarious. "I reeeeeally want to do something but I can't possibly be there unfortunately. What's that? What am I doing that stops me from being there? Just....you know.........stuff. If I was there though I'd be doing fucking all sorts."

I think if you were me you probably wouldn't be there either. 'Fans' like you deserve all the mid-table obscurity at best, relegation threatening crap that comes along with scum like now run our club, it's just a shame that the rest of us have to go along with it as well. :D

Right ho.

The question is what is worse? Someone who can be there but sits idly by or someone who can't be there but wants to do something? It's a fine line I guess.

:lol: You're hilarious. "I reeeeeally want to do something but I can't possibly be there unfortunately. What's that? What am I doing that stops me from being there? Just....you know.........stuff. If I was there though I'd be doing fucking all sorts."

I think if you were me you probably wouldn't be there either. 'Fans' like you deserve all the mid-table obscurity at best, relegation threatening crap that comes along with scum like now run our club, it's just a shame that the rest of us have to go along with it as well. :D

:D Fucking hilarious. I'm sure it'll be a real hardship for you.

Right ho.

Amazing

"I boycott the Marks and Spencer online shop every day and I expend fuck all effort doing it."

that was the height of stupidity

Piece of piss though isn't it. Much like not ordering stuff from the club shop is. Is it sinking in yet? Don't shout the odds telling people how to protest effectively when the sum total of your effort is to not buy stuff from a website.

Right ho.

Amazing

Keep on keeping on mate. You are the ultimate boycotter.

"I boycott the Marks and Spencer online shop every day and I expend fuck all effort doing it."

Piece of piss though isn't it. Much like not ordering stuff from the club shop is. Is it sinking in yet? Don't shout the odds telling people how to protest effectively when the sum total of your effort is to not buy stuff from a website.

It's hardly our fault if some of the people allegedly trying to protest are too thick to do it properly though is it.

I think I just replied to the wrong post as well. Whatever I was drinking at the Union Rooms is either awesome or evil.

So long as people weren't trying to start fights or anything then I'm fine with all the protests. It was going to happen, and as far as I know it all happened calmly (if noisily).

I agree that people shouldn't be targeted because they chose to get a pie or something, although you may want to consider going on a diet.

:thumbup: You're hilarious. "I reeeeeally want to do something but I can't possibly be there unfortunately. What's that? What am I doing that stops me from being there? Just....you know.........stuff. If I was there though I'd be doing fucking all sorts."

I think if you were me you probably wouldn't be there either. 'Fans' like you deserve all the mid-table obscurity at best, relegation threatening crap that comes along with scum like now run our club, it's just a shame that the rest of us have to go along with it as well. :lol:

I dont normally get involved in the "you dont go so fuck you" arguments but that last post is a pisstake shirley????

'Fans' like you deserve all the mid-table obscurity at best -- what? fans that actually fund this club by buying season tickets? going to cup games on a freezing Wednesday in January? and generally those of us that had to sit through the shower of shite we were served up today, most of last season, all the season before that and generally many of the past years?

I dont doubt that you have a liking (even a loving) for the toon but you will never have the right to call any fan who actually attends the games while you sit there forwarding through the shite on Sky+.

ps If you are going to do that then dont even bother turning MOTD on tonight because you'll need it on 32x for the duration (even then Shola wont move much :D )

oh and for the record, I dont agree with Gemmill on the subject of this, I think the original poster was at best moronic for buying a pint.

yet mine is a hell of a lot more effective than actually protesting while handing over cash to the people I'm against

fuck me you had to have gone to the same school as this lad, it can't be possible for separate establishments to produce two people just as thick

I find it funny your commentating on my efforts when you didn't bother your arse to goto the prematch protests etc and were at the fucking game

you can be damn sure i would have been there if i was at the match.

And yes for all the little my contributions might make from Ireland, it seems to be a tad bigger compared to some people who are actually there and just can't be bothered

or are too bloody stupid to do it properly

Just keep posting what you would do if you were here. Your idle threats have the power to move mountains.

Right ho.

Amazing

Your argument advocates going to the games and still buying stuff from the ground, while the "non resident" protest involves not buying merchandise. Which do you think Ashley is worried about? There are more Newcastle supporters that don't go to matches than those who do.

Tens of thousands of people not buying has a big impact.

:thumbup: You're hilarious. "I reeeeeally want to do something but I can't possibly be there unfortunately. What's that? What am I doing that stops me from being there? Just....you know.........stuff. If I was there though I'd be doing fucking all sorts."

I think if you were me you probably wouldn't be there either. 'Fans' like you deserve all the mid-table obscurity at best, relegation threatening crap that comes along with scum like now run our club, it's just a shame that the rest of us have to go along with it as well. :lol:

I dont normally get involved in the "you dont go so fuck you" arguments but that last post is a pisstake shirley????

'Fans' like you deserve all the mid-table obscurity at best -- what? fans that actually fund this club by buying season tickets? going to cup games on a freezing Wednesday in January? and generally those of us that had to sit through the shower of shite we were served up today, most of last season, all the season before that and generally many of the past years?

I dont doubt that you have a liking (even a loving) for the toon but you will never have the right to call any fan who actually attends the games while you sit there forwarding through the shite on Sky+.

ps If you are going to do that then dont even bother turning MOTD on tonight because you'll need it on 32x for the duration (even then Shola wont move much :D )

oh and for the record, I dont agree with Gemmill on the subject of this, I think the original poster was at best moronic for buying a pint.

To be fair Pud that's not what I was implying, I've got every respect for the fans that can make it to the ground or stand in the driving rain on a cold night and have paid for their tickets in advance to this fiasco. My 'Fans' like you deserve all the mid-table obscurity at best' was aimed at those fans (even the ones inside) who choose to defend people who buy things from inside the club or club merchandise since all this kicked off.

Right ho.

Amazing

Your argument advocates going to the games and still buying stuff from the ground, while the "non resident" protest involves not buying merchandise. Which do you think Ashley is worried about? There are more Newcastle supporters that don't go to matches than those who do.

I don't advocate buying stuff from the ground. But nor do I advocate vilifying someone that does.

As for who Ashley is more worried about - I couldn't say. I won't be going to any cup games and I think that if a lot of people take the same stance Ashley would absolutely shit himself as stuff like that has the power to turn a profit-making club into a loss-making one. Keep not buying stuff from the shop btw - I fully support that, I'm just not happy with turning up on here having watched that shower of shit today, and finding a couple of lads that never have to suffer it in person taking the piss out of someone that does.

Right ho.

Amazing

I don't advocate buying stuff from the ground. But nor do I advocate vilifying someone that does.

As for who Ashley is more worried about - I couldn't say. I won't be going to any cup games and I think that if a lot of people take the same stance Ashley would absolutely shit himself as stuff like that has the power to turn a profit-making club into a loss-making one. Keep not buying stuff from the shop btw - I fully support that, I'm just not happy with turning up on here having watched that shower of shit today, and finding a couple of lads that never have to suffer it in person taking the piss out of someone that does.

So do you think that because I don't 'suffer it in person' it hurts any less? That I have less right to be angry with what is happening?

Right ho.

Amazing

So do you think that because I don't 'suffer it in person' it hurts any less? That I have less right to be angry with what is happening?

Be as angry as you like but don't tell match going fans how they're going about things the wrong way, how they deserve mid-table mediocrity, or any of the other shite you've come out with recently.

I'm off to bed. Us match-going fans get tired before the rest of you. :D

and finding a couple of lads that never have to suffer it in person taking the piss out of someone that does.

god your right it's not like on the few occasions i manage to get over and spend the guts of a few hundred quid between flights hotels or boats/trains

....that we've managed to be shite

aye that's never happened

i wish i could go week in week out and only have to spend 600£ or whatever it is for a season ticket and know that at least some of those games i attend will be good ones

feel free to try enjoy the feeling of booking flights and hotels etc watching injuries pile up and head off for a match that you know might be one of the few you see in person that year,

that your going to get tanked, and you've just spent the guts of half a season ticket price for the privilege of this one match.

Your posts are the most unappealing things to read on here. I get partway through the first sentence and give up. And yet you question my education.

I think this last one was about flying to the match or something but I only skim-read it if I'm honest.

Bed time kids! Kisses!

To be fair Pud that's not what I was implying, I've got every respect for the fans that can make it to the ground or stand in the driving rain on a cold night and have paid for their tickets in advance to this fiasco. My 'Fans' like you deserve all the mid-table obscurity at best' was aimed at those fans (even the ones inside) who choose to defend people who buy things from inside the club or club merchandise since all this kicked off.

I think thats the point Gemmills making though, a fan who goes to the game and wears an Ashley out t-shirt has more right to do the things he does than those who sit at home watching it unfold on the box. Im not sure I agree with him fully on the whole "you dont go so fuck off" but I can definitely see the logic. Shoudl this club ever be relegated and fall it will us that have to stand in the cold at Shrewsbury and the like while the worst that happens to armchair fans is they cant choose to fast forward through us on MOTD anymore.

Not having a personal go there btw.

Again for the record though I think you're all entitled to slag off Henda all day long tbh. :thumbup:

Right ho.

Amazing

Be as angry as you like but don't tell match going fans how they're going about things the wrong way, how they deserve mid-table mediocrity, or any of the other shite you've come out with recently.

I'm off to bed. Us match-going fans get tired before the rest of you. :D

Oh okay, if you go to the match you can be exempt from criticism for fucking up then, that's okay then. Fucking soopa-fan prick, goodnight.

As for who Ashley is more worried about - I couldn't say. I won't be going to any cup games and I think that if a lot of people take the same stance Ashley would absolutely shit himself as stuff like that has the power to turn a profit-making club into a loss-making one.

So if someone claimed to be a protester too but then also said "fuck that, if I want to go the cup game I'll do what I want, won't change anything if I go", surely that would be an issue.

This thread has strayed a bit.