My Rant About A Dickhead or two

henda11

To be fair Pud that's not what I was implying, I've got every respect for the fans that can make it to the ground or stand in the driving rain on a cold night and have paid for their tickets in advance to this fiasco. My 'Fans' like you deserve all the mid-table obscurity at best' was aimed at those fans (even the ones inside) who choose to defend people who buy things from inside the club or club merchandise since all this kicked off.

I think thats the point Gemmills making though, a fan who goes to the game and wears an Ashley out t-shirt has more right to do the things he does than those who sit at home watching it unfold on the box. Im not sure I agree with him fully on the whole "you dont go so fuck off" but I can definitely see the logic. Shoudl this club ever be relegated and fall it will us that have to stand in the cold at Shrewsbury and the like while the worst that happens to armchair fans is they cant choose to fast forward through us on MOTD anymore.

Not having a personal go there btw.

Again for the record though I think you're all entitled to slag off Henda all day long tbh. :thumbup:

See but that's what I didn't want this to turn in to, I don't agree that just because someone goes to a match their opinion holds more weight. It's down to common sense, to be honest I think we really are all on the same side in this nonsense, for what it's worth.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly enough Gemill is right and the vast majority are wrong.

If you want to go and cheer a team of lercals then I'd agree. If you want to see international stars then you have to accept that it's due to the TV income and the global following. These "outside" fans are entitled to have an opinion on the club.

Edited by Asprilla

Don't think so, he's only making an easy point of principle and having a go for the sake of it. Pease has hit the nail a little more on the head in terms of being sensible.

Can't be arsed to siphon through all this whimpering, save to say Henda... you posted the thing to get peoples opinions, then in subsequent posts have said you don't care what people think.

make you mind up kidda.

I'm all for protesting by the way, and while I personally don't think wearing a t-shirt or not buying a pint is really going to hit Ashley hard, it's more than UI did so fair cop.

thats not the point mate, we were outside in the sun protesting for 45mins before the game with 2 t shirts on and it was swealtering...and i aint gonna go without a drink for 90mins if im thirsty it just doesnt happn...say what u wanna say but at the end of the day, its only logical to drink summit if your thirsty...

Being such a logical guy you would've thought the logical thing would've been to drink something that doesn't cause further dehydration... but that could just be me.

Can't be arsed to siphon through all this whimpering, save to say Henda... you posted the thing to get peoples opinions, then in subsequent posts have said you don't care what people think.

make you mind up kidda.

I'm all for protesting by the way, and while I personally don't think wearing a t-shirt or not buying a pint is really going to hit Ashley hard, it's more than UI did so fair cop.

I think that tie was enough of a protest tbh :thumbup:

7 of us knew not to buy a pint, but one lad went down and bought 8 pints.

:thumbup:

We drank the fuckers like.

Well... if they've already been paid for then it would be rude not to.

Gemmill, I understand where you're coming from but you are coming across as a bit of a soopa fan, yes some of us can't get to every game but at the same time some of those who do get to every game are stll complete fucking mongs.

I'll just repeat what I was trying to say before, fair play to the folks who were protesting, you were reflecting the feelings of 99% of the rest of us fans. The initial poster is clearly a fucking spastic. To those who purchased goods inside the ground today, well they piad their money and if they want to give money to the 'club' then fair enough, though I personally wouldn't.

What this whole issue shouldn't be about is ST holders vs. out of towners / povos. I think we all agree that Ashley is a fat cunt who should be run out of town (unless he brings KK back, in which case all is forgiven).

Edited by ewerk

7 of us knew not to buy a pint, but one lad went down and bought 8 pints.

We drank the fuckers like.

Well... if they've already been paid for then it would be stupid not to.

Gemmill, I understand where you're coming from but you are coming across as a bit of a soopa fan, yes some of us can't get to every game but at the same time some of those who do get to every game are stll complete fucking mongs.

I'll just repeat what I was trying to say before, fair play to the folks who were protesting, you were reflecting the feelings of 99% of the rest of us fans. The initial poster is clearly a fucking spastic. To those who purchased goods inside the ground today, well they piad their money and if they want to give money to the 'club' then fair enough, though I personally wouldn't.

What this whole issue shouldn't be about is ST holders vs. out of towners / povos. I think we all agree that Ashley is a fat cunt who should be run out of town (unless he brings KK back, in which case all is forgiven).

FYP

Your posts are the most unappealing things to read on here. I get partway through the first sentence and give up. And yet you question my education.

I think this last one was about flying to the match or something but I only skim-read it if I'm honest.

Bed time kids! Kisses!

Sorry your inability to read points that aren't as lacking in substance as your own, I'd say thats a fairly sound reason to question your education

How you can't see the counter productiveness in that protest is beyond well.... the majority

your digs at people who don't goto the matches and try to protest other ways are a joke,

considering you went your self and admittedly just couldn't be bothered doing anything outside of your normal sitting in your seat..

must be nice to be a bystander...

I'd say your posts were unappealing but in truth they aren't.

They quietly remind me that everyones small efforts are none the less more important than people like yourself who just can't be fucking bothered

You are pretty boring. Long posts of you talking shit. Keep them short and people might actually read them.

I'm fine with you being against Ashley's regime. What I'm not fine with is you telling a match-going fan that he's "not one of us". It's easy to sit at home posting on here telling people what you would do if you had the opportunity when all you're really doing is not ordering stuff from the club shop. I boycott the Marks and Spencer online shop every day and I expend fuck all effort doing it.

i never said he wasn't "one of us" i said his attempts at protesting were moronic considering they were effectively shooting himself in the foot

talk about counterproductive

"i hate this place, but I'm going buy food here anyways..but i won't enjoy it!"

yeah that'll show em!

and theres a difference between not using somewhere you never used anyways and stopping using somewhere that would normally get your business in an act of protest

stop being a total retard would you, trying to have digs at people not using Ashley's businesses

piss poor attempt at making a point above..sorry Gemmill i have to ask did you goto the same school as the henda?

p.s "I expend fuck all effort doing it."

Funny thing is it prob took less effort for me to cancel an order @90£ funding Ashley's companies

than it did to go and queue up to give Ashley a couple of quid..

:thumbup: Questioning my intelligence whilst responding to a post that wasn't even directed at you. Thick twat.

:lol:

If you want to go and cheer a team of lercals then I'd agree. If you want to see international stars then you have to accept that it's due to the TV income and the global following. These "outside" fans are entitled to have an opinion on the club.

But there is a difference in having an opinion on the club and telling people who go the matches what they should and should not be doing.

thats the thing with this fourm, theres about 25 of you that stick together and post and reply on topics...thats how this website works.....you bum lick each other...especially your little group..when one agrees you all agree, when one disagrees you join him...thats how you all work..

He's not wrong there like.

Toontastic is cliquey as fuck :thumbup:

Well I don't belong to no clique.

I actual bumped in to an old school friend at half time, haven't spoken to the lad for 6 or 7 years, so I got him to get them in so I didn't feel as guilty.

But there is a difference in having an opinion on the club and telling people who go the matches what they should and should not be doing.

I kind of agree tbh...I just think that the distinction about having the right to tell others what to do isn't down to whether or not you're a season ticket holder.

Henda is not being inconsistent actually.

NUFC dont run the concessions, outside companies do. As with all concessions, the company who runs the service pays a fixed annual fee for the right to supply catering etc. By not buying food/drink in the ground, you only affect the employment opportunities for the young lads and lasses who work there.

If their takings are massively down, they will probably be able to negotiate a better price for the right to run the concession when the contract is re-newed. Thats could be anytime in the next 5 years for all we know.

NUFC dont run the concessions, outside companies do. As with all concessions, the company who runs the service pays a fixed annual fee for the right to supply catering etc. By not buying food/drink in the ground, you only affect the employment opportunities for the young lads and lasses who work there.

If their takings are massively down, they will probably be able to negotiate a better price for the right to run the concession when the contract is re-newed. Thats could be anytime in the next 5 years for all we know.

Are you saying that that's the ONLY reason he bought a pint? :lol:

I'm an 'out of towner' but I fully agree with Gemmil. If you don't go then you've got fuck all right to tell people what they can and can't do.

Correct, which is exactly why I've kept my trap shut on the subject, I've certainly got an idea of what my actions would be if I was a season ticket holder, but I'm not so I'll not point my finger at those that are.

Are you saying that that's the ONLY reason he bought a pint? :lol:

He can use that reply when he buys a pint when we play Spurs/Blackburn.

I disagree, I know someone who works on the stands and they are employed by the club. To be honest it would be better for us if they were private companies, they would be putting pressure on the club if their takings were well down.

I disagree, I know someone who works on the stands and they are employed by the club. To be honest it would be better for us if they were private companies, they would be putting pressure on the club if their takings were well down.

I thought the club (or a satellite company of the club) ran them too.