My Rant About A Dickhead or two

henda11

I'm an 'out of towner' but I fully agree with Gemmil. If you don't go then you've got fuck all right to tell people what they can and can't do.

Correct, which is exactly why I've kept my trap shut on the subject, I've certainly got an idea of what my actions would be if I was a season ticket holder, but I'm not so I'll not point my finger at those that are.

I see no problem with non match goers giving their opinions on what should or shouldnt be done tbh I think the only time theres a problem is where they call those that do go for doing/not doing something.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be arsed to siphon through all this whimpering, save to say Henda... you posted the thing to get peoples opinions, then in subsequent posts have said you don't care what people think.

make you mind up kidda.

I'm all for protesting by the way, and while I personally don't think wearing a t-shirt or not buying a pint is really going to hit Ashley hard, it's more than UI did so fair cop.

I think that tie was enough of a protest tbh :thumbup:

:lol:

Cock off you

:thumbup:

Henda is not being inconsistent actually.

NUFC dont run the concessions, outside companies do. As with all concessions, the company who runs the service pays a fixed annual fee for the right to supply catering etc. By not buying food/drink in the ground, you only affect the employment opportunities for the young lads and lasses who work there.

If their takings are massively down, they will probably be able to negotiate a better price for the right to run the concession when the contract is re-newed. Thats could be anytime in the next 5 years for all we know.

I disagree, I know someone who works on the stands and they are employed by the club. To be honest it would be better for us if they were private companies, they would be putting pressure on the club if their takings were well down.

So someone has NUFC on their wage slip and i'm wrong about the concessions and how they are run? I like the way you make it an opinion too.

I know someone who works in my office, gets a company pay slip but really works for another company. Thats not evidence thats just an anecdote.