Ashley to sell.....OFFICIAL

paddy

Oh my good god, I've just read an article that said a consortium of Nigerian entrepreneurs are close to buying us... that'll be them fuckers who send out emails asking for people to transfer money for them! :nufc:

... :rolleyes:

Edit: Ah crap, welcome me to 6:30pm this evening...

Edited by Armchair Pundit

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a crazy thought here.. but.. something that has worried me for a while...

What if: No one is in a position to buy the club.. for the money that Ashley wants.. and his attitude (given that he doesn't care two hoots about the club).. is let it rot in hell?

Makes you wonder if his intentions from the outset were not exactly in the best interests of the club.

Just a crazy thought here.. but.. something that has worried me for a while...

What if: No one is in a position to buy the club.. for the money that Ashley wants.. and his attitude (given that he doesn't care two hoots about the club).. is let it rot in hell?

Makes you wonder if his intentions from the outset were not exactly in the best interests of the club.

Ashley is a businessman. He won't let the value of one of his assets plummet, which is what will happen if he doesn't sell up pronto.