Ashley to sell.....OFFICIAL

paddy

I feel sorry for him, he sounds like a decent bloke.

It must feel terrible for MA and his family to know that they wont be safe going to watch a Football match.

His statement fucks up the search for the next manager as well

Your sig picture is so gay. :thumbup:

Your so gay :lol:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Empty vessels make most noise - and unfortunately the empty vessels at the match yesterday completely missed the point as usual.

It will do us no good at all to "Get Ashley out" - we just needed him to make some changes. Get rid of Wise and put Llambas in his place (behind Keegan).

Within a few weeks everything would have been a bed of roses again.

Empty vessels make most noise - and unfortunately the empty vessels at the match yesterday completely missed the point as usual.

It will do us no good at all to "Get Ashley out" - we just needed him to make some changes. Get rid of Wise and put Llambas in his place (behind Keegan).

Tick.gif

Any potential buyers who are serious about their investment will talk to people in the industry and people with knowledge of the game who will tell them the truth - bring success to NUFC and the fucking lid will come off at SJP and the sky will be the limit. In fact, just LOOK like you're trying to bring success and you'll have that effect. The ones that do their due diligence by picking up the News of the World are not the sort of people we want here anyway.

That's a fair point, but when you've got the Abu Dhabi Group with their billions swooping in on City, they don't really need to do due diligence. If Gates had taken us over instead of Ashley he could have wiped off debts and spent as much as he'd like on players, because by the next transfer window he'll have recouped the loss in interest alone. If Ashley was trying to run this club within his means, he should have looked closer at it before he bought it then.. but I still think his departure won't hail a glorious future.

The point I was making was that the press coverage of the club should be immaterial to anyone looking to invest, as if they talk to the right people then they'll get the right message about the club. If they're rich enough that they don't need to do due diligence and just want a club to fling some money at then the point still stands, blazer and tie boy! :thumbup:

:lol:

You're right in that, the only thing this press coverage is going to do is strengthen their bargaining position. The product hasn't changed, but the owners position clearly has. Trouble is, we're making the change now, when nothing can be done to the playing staff and it's unlikely we'll see Keegan reinstated and Wise leaving.

And if I'm honest I don't want the scouting system (Vetere, Jiminez) to go, it's a vast improvement on past regimes.

I bet you 40 Rupees that Wise, at some point, has offered to go but Vetere and Jiminez has said that if he goes, they go too. Ashley has baulked at that as that is the foundation of his business model. So, the choice was Ashley's business model or Keegan, and we know what won.

Of course, there's no proof of the above.

Any potential buyers who are serious about their investment will talk to people in the industry and people with knowledge of the game who will tell them the truth - bring success to NUFC and the fucking lid will come off at SJP and the sky will be the limit. In fact, just LOOK like you're trying to bring success and you'll have that effect. The ones that do their due diligence by picking up the News of the World are not the sort of people we want here anyway.

That's a fair point, but when you've got the Abu Dhabi Group with their billions swooping in on City, they don't really need to do due diligence. If Gates had taken us over instead of Ashley he could have wiped off debts and spent as much as he'd like on players, because by the next transfer window he'll have recouped the loss in interest alone. If Ashley was trying to run this club within his means, he should have looked closer at it before he bought it then.. but I still think his departure won't hail a glorious future.

The point I was making was that the press coverage of the club should be immaterial to anyone looking to invest, as if they talk to the right people then they'll get the right message about the club. If they're rich enough that they don't need to do due diligence and just want a club to fling some money at then the point still stands, blazer and tie boy! :thumbup:

:lol:

You're right in that, the only thing this press coverage is going to do is strengthen their bargaining position. The product hasn't changed, but the owners position clearly has. Trouble is, we're making the change now, when nothing can be done to the playing staff and it's unlikely we'll see Keegan reinstated and Wise leaving.

And if I'm honest I don't want the scouting system (Vetere, Jiminez) to go, it's a vast improvement on past regimes.

I bet you 40 Rupees that Wise, at some point, has offered to go but Vetere and Jiminez has said that if he goes, they go too. Ashley has baulked at that as that is the foundation of his business model. So, the choice was Ashley's business model or Keegan, and we know what won.

Of course, there's no proof of the above.

I'll take your 40 rupees, you reckon that Wise would have even offered to leave that cushy little number? No chance.

Doesn't really fit into an 8 bar structure for a good chant though.

Doesn't really fit into an 8 bar structure for a good chant though.

LOL!!!!!!

(I'll work on if for the next match!)

The question I'd like to ask him is whether he came up with stability plan before or after he looked at the books?

If he thought his initial £130m would get him a debt free business would he have spent £110m on players?

The reason I ask this is because as I've argued before his much vaunted plan is very sensible but for me it needed an initial splurge to get us 5-6 places up the league as a starting platform. I think his lack of football knowledge shows here in that he thinks 5 years of this steady progress would get us anywhere at all.

I also think he doesn't deserve any sympathy if he expects to make a large profit on the deal - reasonable return yes - £100m+ then that shows his true colours.

I've got Footloose on at the minute. I'm gonna stick some Converse All Stars on and hit the streets of North Shields to see if I can't dance the club's troubles away. Who's with me?

I am!

But my shoes are from Burtons :thumbup:

I've got Footloose on at the minute. I'm gonna stick some Converse All Stars on and hit the streets of North Shields to see if I can't dance the club's troubles away. Who's with me?

I am!

But my shoes are from Burtons :thumbup:

Then we'll dance your shoes' troubles away first!

I'll be there just to see you dance tbh.

I am!

But my shoes are from Burtons :lol:

Then we'll dance your shoes' troubles away first!

Nice :thumbup:

By the way, I don't know about anyone else but I am fucking sick of this football club. All the "one thing you can say about Newcastle United - we're never boring" stuff, honestly I wish we fucking were. All this drama is such a pain in the ring.

By the way, I don't know about anyone else but I am fucking sick of this football club. All the "one thing you can say about Newcastle United - we're never boring" stuff, honestly I wish we fucking were. All this drama is such a pain in the ring.

Good job you never came for that curry last night then or it would have been double the pain in the ring!

Good job you never came for that curry last night then or it would have been double the pain in the ring!

Fuck that man, I would have had chicken tikka masala like the soft shite I am.

Fuck that man, I would have had chicken tikka masala like the soft shite I am.

:thumbup:

The boy Fish done good like I'll give him that.

I'm in.

I'm wearing Geordie Jeans.

They're nice and tight....around the arse.

Youve really sterlin the sher!

I prefer jeans that are bit loose around the backside, like. For room for me tabs to float about in, yer knar, like, when Im ganning home!

I'm in.

I'm wearing Geordie Jeans.

They're nice and tight....around the arse.

Youve really sterlin the sher!

I prefer jeans that are bit loose around the backside, like. For room for me tabs to float about in, yer knar, like, when Im ganning home!

:thumbup: