Doritos Collisions

Meenzer

Is it just me who thinks Doritos are really, really horrible?

Anyway, this whole thing has a little too much of the "Revel effect" for my liking. I like to know what I'm getting. :nufc:

Why would anyone in their right marketing mind put coffee sweets in what is essentially a lucky dip of chocolate sweets?

I like every other flavour in the Revels but wont buy them just in case I get a coffee infested bag.

Also, how much money must McDonalds waste each year on Gerkins? No one would miss them if they weren't included in the burger

Anyway, this whole thing has a little too much of the "Revel effect" for my liking. I like to know what I'm getting. :nufc:

Why would anyone in their right marketing mind put coffee sweets in what is essentially a lucky dip of chocolate sweets?

I like every other flavour in the Revels but wont buy them just in case I get a coffee infested bag.

Also, how much money must McDonalds waste each year on Gerkins? No one would miss them if they weren't included in the burger

Coffee revels and gherkins. 1147_tasty_tongue.gif

You pregnant?

The chili heatwave ones are lush - the rest a bit poo.

You pregnant?

Constantly. :rolleyes:

The thing with gherkins is.. I do like to take them out.. but I like them to have been there.. it must be the juices or something. :rolleyes: