8 Managers have turned us down

Jimbo

Didn't Zico say something about wanting to manage us?

Throw some money at the man and get him in before we sink beyond all recovery (and before he changes his mind, if he hasn't already.) I don't care if he's a terrible manager, we need someone and we need him now.

Im all for steadying the ship as such but throwing a contract at a bad manager for the sake of it is silly wouldnt you say?

Here's my take on it.

A managerless club is a club in crisis. Nobody knows who's in charge. Nobody will want to buy a club in crisis, and the players and fans will rapidly lose confidence just as we are doing now.

By having a manager, we at least give the appearance of functioning as a normal club should. And you have to ask one question of any potential appointment: can he make the situation any worse? I don't think Zico can, myself.

It's a catch 22 situation, it's likely that no manager will touch us until we have a new owner in and at the same time a rudderless ship isn't attractive to potential buyers.

Didn't Zico say something about wanting to manage us?

Throw some money at the man and get him in before we sink beyond all recovery (and before he changes his mind, if he hasn't already.) I don't care if he's a terrible manager, we need someone and we need him now.

Im all for steadying the ship as such but throwing a contract at a bad manager for the sake of it is silly wouldnt you say?

Here's my take on it.

A managerless club is a club in crisis. Nobody knows who's in charge. Nobody will want to buy a club in crisis, and the players and fans will rapidly lose confidence just as we are doing now.

By having a manager, we at least give the appearance of functioning as a normal club should. And you have to ask one question of any potential appointment: can he make the situation any worse? I don't think Zico can, myself.

It's a catch 22 situation, it's likely that no manager will touch us until we have a new owner in and at the same time a rudderless ship isn't attractive to potential buyers.

Bring in Captain Pugwash!