Andy Carroll

trophyshy

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/N...ulting_a_woman_

The 19-year-old accepted a caution following the incident last weekend in Pudding Chare, near the city's Bigg Market bars.

A Northumbria police spokeswoman said: "On Sunday, September 14, police were called to the Pudding Chare at 2.26am, to a report that a woman had been assaulted.

"Officers attended and a 19-year-old man was arrested and later accepted a police caution for assault."

Carroll has yet to score in a competitive fixture for Newcastle, but the England under-19 footballer has been tipped as a potential future star.

His arrest is yet more bad publicity for Newcastle United which was plunged into crisis by the loss of manager Kevin Keegan.

The clubs woes worsened when fans revolted against owner Mike Ashley, who has since put it up for sale.

Edited by trophyshy

Not just assault, but assaulting a woman. Wow.

What odds on the first Premiership player to be done for paedophilia to be a Newcastle player?

It must have been a nothing thing to just get a caution, probably a shove, barging past or something.

Well unless he had his lawyers on hand. :nufc:

Get rid. He's worse than Shola anyway.

Shorly not man, even Stephen Hawkings isn't worse than Shola.

This further debacle on top of overwhelming chaos clearly reveals that MvB is not pulling his weight for our club any longer.

Some might blame Mike Ashley for this change in generosity, but I don't and i think you will all agree with me that the sooner J69 apologises to Marco the quicker we can put the whole sorry saga into the past.