Latest developments one farce Toon far

acrossthepond

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Louise Taylor.

louisetaylor.jpg

It's enough to make you want to give up women for life, isn't it?

Seriously?

Ive been wondering for days who that was in Meenzers sig!

Aye, that's the bint apparently.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

louisetaylor.jpg

Are you sure that is Louise Taylor or Acrossthepond, they look pretty similar to me. ;)

louisetaylor.jpg

Are you sure that is Louise Taylor or Acrossthepond, they look pretty similar to me. ;)

Isn't it you who talks about being 'obsessed' lad?

At any rate, expect another piece - her drivel doesn't deserve the word 'article' - from the real mackem bint soon. No doubt it'll be about Terry Venables' awful record and some baby-killing in Nigeria.

We should really follow Meenzer's lead and all put her as our avatars. If she ever drops in on this place it'll freak her fucking out ;)

There has to be a way we can do that by default - as in 'turn Taylor avatars on/off' without causing a problem :nufc:

louisetaylor.jpg

Are you sure that is Louise Taylor or Acrossthepond, they look pretty similar to me. :nufc:

Isn't it you who talks about being 'obsessed' lad?

At any rate, expect another piece - her drivel doesn't deserve the word 'article' - from the real mackem bint soon. No doubt it'll be about Terry Venables' awful record and some baby-killing in Nigeria.

I was just wondering how long you'd last. ;)

I don't mind people taking the piss, but to have this...

Gall300.jpg

As the main image on the front page of your football coverage rather than in the fun section is a disgrace.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football

Somebody needs to send that to Newcastle Brown ale, copyright anyone?

And check the bbc home page (bbc.co.uk), we have a special section for fucks sake ;)

Gall300.jpg

As the main image on the front page of your football coverage rather than in the fun section is a disgrace.

It is a link to a fun gallery though tbh.

The main picture on the front of the sun has never been the start of a Hagar the Horrible.

Gall300.jpg

The main picture on the front of the sun has never been the start of a Hagar the Horrible.

But the Guardian website does quite often use a picture to link to their fun "Gallery" at the top of their football section. It's not the first time and it happened with non-Newcastle pictures as well.

Gall300.jpg

But the Guardian website does quite often use a picture to link to their fun "Gallery" at the top of their football section. It's not the first time and it happened with non-Newcastle pictures as well.

I'll take your word for it.

It's the first time I've seen a readers photoshop work as the top sports story though.

Almost as bad as basing an article on what MattM4 says.

;)

Edited by Happy Face

Not being a fan of Newcastle it is the best show in town watching an entire city delude themselves.

It is time you all opened your eyes, you have got what you deserve...nothing. You bang on ad nauseum about how you are a big club. Wake up! You are not, you are a tiny club. You haven't won anything since Adam was a Lad.

The only person that anyone outside Newcastle feels sorry for is Ashley. Unlike the rest of you he at least put his money where is mouth was but the "City of Ingrates" could only mewl and puke. Pathetic! You should all feel thoroughly ashamed at your behaviour toward him you spiteful, ungrateful morons.

Then, to cap it all you hail Kevin Keegan who, it is obvious to all, is intellectually and emotionally incapable of managing a top flight football club. Actually, thinking about it Newcastle is perfect for him, perhaps he will come back when you get to where you deserve to be, the Second Division.

But there is still more, you want Shearer! Do you all want to be relegated to an amateur league?

By the way, I suppose it is typical but your web site mis-spells. This in England so please correct it to spell English please.

Not being a fan of Newcastle it is the best show in town watching an entire city delude themselves.

It is time you all opened your eyes, you have got what you deserve...nothing. You bang on ad nauseum about how you are a big club. Wake up! You are not, you are a tiny club. You haven't won anything since Adam was a Lad.

The only person that anyone outside Newcastle feels sorry for is Ashley. Unlike the rest of you he at least put his money where is mouth was but the "City of Ingrates" could only mewl and puke. Pathetic! You should all feel thoroughly ashamed at your behaviour toward him you spiteful, ungrateful morons.

Then, to cap it all you hail Kevin Keegan who, it is obvious to all, is intellectually and emotionally incapable of managing a top flight football club. Actually, thinking about it Newcastle is perfect for him, perhaps he will come back when you get to where you deserve to be, the Second Division.

But there is still more, you want Shearer! Do you all want to be relegated to an amateur league?

By the way, I suppose it is typical but your web site mis-spells. This in England so please correct it to spell English please.

Martin Samuel has registered at last. ;)

How gutless of you.

Who do you support then?

Are we really deluded, is mid table football too much to ask for?

You are clearly very bitter and a bit silly to boot - if we are a tiny club with our 6 FA Cups and 4 League trophies what does that make a club like Leeds? Or Chelsea? Are Chelsea a tiny club too?

Do tiny clubs get 52'000 every week?

Everyone picks there time to have a go but I'll stick by my club.

Sad fucker.

Cripes cliche-tastic

Being one of only two Englishman ever to guide a premier league club to second place in the league I'd say Keegan is better equppied than most managers. But then I'm deluded.

And what pulls your nose into it Mastermind?

My oh my, how bitter are you? ;)