Anyone going to the match tonight?

3bitbob

The smallest SJP crowd of the modern era remains:

16.12.1992 4,609 v Cesena (Anglo Italian Cup)

Fucking hell I was at that game - it was eerie watching a match with the ground almost empty.

Was Oliver Bierhoff playing or was that Ascoli?

Anyway when I get this feeling that we're going to win, we always do, it's just come to me there, honestly I'm not kidding I'm a psychic kidda people that know me will agree it's been proven loads of fuckin times, and we are going to win tonight. I'm 100% positive we will win, trust my instincts, we'll go through tonight.

Edit at the same time I know when it's going to be catastrophically shit, I nearly didn't got Liverpool and Portsmouth last year on this gut instinct.

Edited by Stevie

Wor' lass has just been on the phone saying she's got two tickets for the directors box tonight. I don't know whether to laugh or cry ;) I just hope there's a lot of distance & security from me & the most hated people at this club :nufc: Seriously, hope the lads play well and get a result, and I'll be there in full support. Besides I can't swear or out sitting there :nufc:

Fucking hell I was at that game - it was eerie watching a match with the ground almost empty.

Can't remember tbh - all the Anglo-Italian games from that season blurred into one although I went to them all. The only one that sticks in the mind is the one where David Kelly was sent off at the end for putting the studs of both boots into the mid-rift of one of the Italians.

Their bench was like the Mafia IIRC ;)

Can't remember tbh - all the Anglo-Italian games from that season blurred into one although I went to them all. The only one that sticks in the mind is the one where David Kelly was sent off at the end for putting the studs of both boots into the mid-rift of one of the Italians.

Their bench was like the Mafia IIRC ;)

Think I was at that one. I seem to remember DK getting sent off but can't remember owt else.

Not going tonight like, doubt I would have gone anyway with it being on Sky but I can't bring myself to pay more to them at the moment whether he's on his way out or not. It's a shambles that I'm not willing to pay any more to be a part of regardless.

Wor' lass has just been on the phone saying she's got two tickets for the directors box tonight. I don't know whether to laugh or cry ;)I just hope there's a lot of distance & security from me & the most hated people at this club :nufc: Seriously, hope the lads play well and get a result, and I'll be there in full support. Besides I can't swear or out sitting there :nufc:

I wouldn't worry, none of them will be there anyway most likely.

Wor' lass has just been on the phone saying she's got two tickets for the directors box tonight. I don't know whether to laugh or cry ;)I just hope there's a lot of distance & security from me & the most hated people at this club :nufc: Seriously, hope the lads play well and get a result, and I'll be there in full support. Besides I can't swear or out sitting there :panic:

I wouldn't worry, none of them will be there anyway most likely.

Derek Llambias could likely be there, but I don't expect the likes of Dennis Wise or Mike Ashely to be. Imagine if I was sat inbetween the two :thumbup: Nah, I'm sure I'll be sitting on top of the directors box bin away from all that lot in anyways. :rolleyes:

Just hope I haven't got that daft cockney mafia banner underneath me :nufc:

I Know I should be there but I'm not compromising my principles on this one.

I said I would hand no more money to the club while that fucker is in charge and I'm sticking by it

Yes he has said he will sell the club

Yes he has recruited a consultancy to search for the buy out of the club

but until he has cashed his cheque and handed the keys over to the new owners it hasn't happened and he still earns from NUFC.

Cutting my nose to spite my face here but I just cannot do it

I said I would hand no more money to the club while that fucker is in charge and I'm sticking by it

but until he has cashed his cheque and handed the keys over to the new owners it hasn't happened and he still earns from NUFC.

Nestle is responsible for more violations of the World Health Assembly marketing requirements for baby foods than any other company. But I still enjoy a Kit Kat.

While I'm coughing up the cash for baby killers, my priorities would feel out of whack boycotting Newcastle because the owner let Keegan walk.

Nestle is responsible for more violations of the World Health Assembly marketing requirements for baby foods than any other company. But I still enjoy a Kit Kat.

While I'm coughing up the cash for baby killers, my priorities would feel out of whack boycotting Newcastle because the owner let Keegan walk.

I have no problem with eating Kit-Kats or boycotting sales towards the club while Ashley's able to draw money from it. The players will play no matter what and how well they perform is likely to be more to do with the lack of a decent manager than any amount of fans turning up. I won't be sure Ashley's selling up until the ink's dry and the new owner's installed.

Im sticking with the official stance of the NUSC so I'll be there but not a penny more shall be spent, Im even unsure if Im allowed to spend a penny in the bogs ;)

Power to the people Comrades!!!!!

Wor' lass has just been on the phone saying she's got two tickets for the directors box tonight. I don't know whether to laugh or cry icon_lol.gif I just hope there's a lot of distance & security from me & the most hated people at this club wink.gif Seriously, hope the lads play well and get a result, and I'll be there in full support. Besides I can't swear or out sitting there dry.gif

Oh Im sure theres enough distance

londonroute.JPG

:nufc:

I have no problem with eating Kit-Kats or boycotting sales towards the club while Ashley's able to draw money from it.

Are you saying Ashley could have ripped a babies head off in the centre circle and you'd be less inclined to boycott?

;)

I'm in Morocco so I'm having to give this one a miss like

Soopafan status revoked.

Huw yee! I'm trying to find somewhere to watch the game in Casablanca but to be honest finding (a) a pub and (:nufc: football in a country where booze is not widespread and is currently in the midst of Ramadan is more difficult than I'd first presumed. Bit of a shame, really.

Anyone got any links? ;)