Gazza Dead?

henda11

a canny downa if he is like, but in a way its all been self inflicted, he had major problems, i mean how can you go from a football with millions to his name to a lonely little wreck? i mean come on man, its not like he deserves it but its all really self inflicted and brung upon himself.

a canny downa if he is like, but in a way its all been self inflicted, he had major problems, i mean how can you go from a football with millions to his name to a lonely little wreck? i mean come on man, its not like he deserves it but its all really self inflicted and brung upon himself.

The difference is with Gazza is that it's not "just" a drink/drugs problem (like someone like Best), the guy is mentally ill even before you consider the damage they have done to him.

Hope there's no truth to this rumour. ;)

tbf, it's not the kind of news that gets released straight away is it?

I'm sceptical until I see something reported regardless, but we'd not hear anything until family had been informed, would we?