Fucking disgusted with our "loyal support"

Mag Numb

until last night.

When did the protests stop? Why after losing 3 in a row are we not turning up to support the team?

Read a lot of shit on here about staying away because of the state the club is in but we all know its bollocks. This is when the team need the supporters most.

Real fans support the team through thick and thin, they don't make excuses. Truth is the team are playing shit so people decided to stay at home at watch it.

Attendances were already down before this all kicked off because we didn't have a shepherd "wow" signing to watch. How fickle are we that we need another big name signing to go watch the team?

I am ashamed tonight to be a mag and fed up of so called excuses from so called loyal supporters.

Sitting in an empty stadium getting out sung by the yids is an embarrassment and we are all responsible.

I do agree that we need to get behind the team, but when people are no longer enjoying the sport due to certain things, a break is probably for the best.

TalkShite were saying that we didnt win the game because of the fans, well Adrian Durham can eat my shit and go blind. We lost the game because of shite like Steven Taylor. We dont need a distraction of a cup at the moment as our squad is thin enough. Yes the win would of done the confidence a boost, but what would give the whole team, club & city a lift would the WHOLE situation to be resolved, MA to fuck off and a new managers installed. IMO too, NOT KK.

This being your first post is a bit of a give-away tbh.

I have been reading here for a while, I never felt the urge to sign up until now. Do you think last night is excusable?

I'm going to have to test your credentials. How much is a boiler?

I do agree that we need to get behind the team, but when people are no longer enjoying the sport due to certain things, a break is probably for the best.

TalkShite were saying that we didnt win the game because of the fans, well Adrian Durham can eat my shit and go blind. We lost the game because of shite like Steven Taylor. We dont need a distraction of a cup at the moment as our squad is thin enough. Yes the win would of done the confidence a boost, but what would give the whole team, club & city a lift would the WHOLE situation to be resolved, MA to fuck off and a new managers installed. IMO too, NOT KK.

Thats fair enough but the thing that really fucks me off is that all the banners from our great support will be back out in force on Saturday.

I for one will be asking each one of them where they were when we were being outsung on Wednesday.

until last night.

When did the protests stop? Why after losing 3 in a row are we not turning up to support the team?

Read a lot of shit on here about staying away because of the state the club is in but we all know its bollocks. This is when the team need the supporters most.

Real fans support the team through thick and thin, they don't make excuses. Truth is the team are playing shit so people decided to stay at home at watch it.

Attendances were already down before this all kicked off because we didn't have a shepherd "wow" signing to watch. How fickle are we that we need another big name signing to go watch the team?

I am ashamed tonight to be a mag and fed up of so called excuses from so called loyal supporters.

Sitting in an empty stadium getting out sung by the yids is an embarrassment and we are all responsible.

Presuming your not a WUM, why are you ashamed? Shouldn't you be proud to have been one of the 20,000 proper fans?

We were outsung thanks to the ticket offices ridiculous stance on seating people. Level 7 should have been closed and everyone packed in somewhere together to make some noise. people were far too dispersed to get any volume.

Fact is the team aren't playing well, because if you'd hatched up a master-plan to undermine the teams confidence and morale, you couldn't have done much better than what has gone on (especially given the pretty decent start).

I don't see what is going to change that until we have a proper coaching structure back in place and some certainty over the clubs future.

Either that or it's because the solar wind is at it's lowest in 50 years. :read:

until last night.

Presuming your not a WUM, why are you ashamed? Shouldn't you be proud to have been one of the 20,000 proper fans?

We were outsung thanks to the ticket offices ridiculous stance on seating people. Level 7 should have been closed and everyone packed in somewhere together to make some noise. people were far too dispersed to get any volume.

There's always someone else to blame isn't there? the lack of atmosphere was the ticket office not the 30 thousand empty seats. I am not proud I turned up, its what I do. I am ashamed to be associated with the fair weather stay aways.

Well you should be proud. We aint Man Utd or Chelsea mate, we dont have fairweather fans IMO. It was a midweek game and it was on sky and with the recent shite thats gone on it was never going to attract a load of people anyways.

until last night.

There's always someone else to blame isn't there? the lack of atmosphere was the ticket office not the 30 thousand empty seats. I am not proud I turned up, its what I do. I am ashamed to be associated with the fair weather stay aways.

You were there and you're blaming the people that weren't for a lack of atmosphere. 20,000 can make a hell of a racket.

to be fair a midweek game for the first proper round of the Carling cup isn't ever going to get staggering numbers anyways

the farce and drama lately obsv didn't help

but loyal fans or not, some people don't have money to piss away midweek

adding to that knowing they're going to need a tub of Vaseline with them to take a result from behind from a london club the owner supposedly supports.

I'd say alot of loyal fans looked at the ticket price, their bank statement with the season ticket money on it

and opt'd to spend the £15-20 on some booze while they contemplated why the fuck cacapa was playing centre midfield

I am in shit loads of debt from following the toon round the country. I would go without booze if it meant it was the only way I could still make it to the game.

All of the rest is just excuses, if you dont like the regime, boycott everything bar the tickets. You and I know that isnt the real reason why people havent turned up. There are teams in lower divisions who have to watch shite week in / week out who get better gates than we did last night.

Fucking shameful

I am ashamed to be associated with the fair weather stay aways.

Yup, I'd end your association with Ashley, Wise and Co ASAP.

And thats the point, why the hell should the fans feel they have to go when the directors dont even arse themselves to turn up?

I was there too btw and agree it was shite but also agree that closing parts of the ground and getting those of us that went together would have helped.

And thats the point, why the hell should the fans feel they have to go when the directors dont even arse themselves to turn up?

What the fuck? we all know they have no fucking love for the club. We still do though, or we are supposed to have. Shall I ring Ashley and make sure he is going before I turn up next time?

We shouldnt be making excuses for those who didnt turn up, we should be shaming them so it doesn't happen again.

Last night proved what some of us have suspected for a while, our support isnt all that.

If the results and performances had been going the same way but we had some "big name" just signed up you could guarantee the place would have at least been three quarters full.

What the fuck? we all know they have no fucking love for the club. We still do though, or we are supposed to have. Shall I ring Ashley and make sure he is going before I turn up next time?

We shouldnt be making excuses for those who didnt turn up, we should be shaming them so it doesn't happen again.

Last night proved what some of us have suspected for a while, our support isnt all that.

If the results and performances had been going the same way but we had some "big name" just signed up you could guarantee the place would have at least been three quarters full.

back to the important question - how much for a boiler????

Man U and Arsenal both had 20,000 empty seats. You're getting a bit over dramatic.

and you were definitely there were you?

You are a real Soooopafan because I couldnt be arsed with the walk from Gateshead never mind the distance you must have travelled!

I only live in South Shields, its not that far.

bloody makem :read:

strange my Ip locator doesnt normally miss by 4000 miles!!!!

You are a real Soooopafan because I couldnt be arsed with the walk from Gateshead never mind the distance you must have travelled!

*ne nor ne nor ne nor*

"We have you surrounded"

;)

Where do you think I am? I am at work in the Stagecoach Northeast building in South Shields.