Fucking disgusted with our "loyal support"

Mag Numb

I am ashamed to be associated with the fair weather stay aways.

Yup, I'd end your association with Ashley, Wise and Co ASAP.

And thats the point, why the hell should the fans feel they have to go when the directors dont even arse themselves to turn up?

What the fuck? we all know they have no fucking love for the club. We still do though, or we are supposed to have. Shall I ring Ashley and make sure he is going before I turn up next time?

We shouldnt be making excuses for those who didnt turn up, we should be shaming them so it doesn't happen again.

Last night proved what some of us have suspected for a while, our support isnt all that.

If the results and performances had been going the same way but we had some "big name" just signed up you could guarantee the place would have at least been three quarters full.

Must be a WUM, talking absolute bollocks. Im not even going to bite or begin to say why this was the first game Ive ever missed by choice.

And thats the point, why the hell should the fans feel they have to go when the directors dont even arse themselves to turn up?

What the fuck? we all know they have no fucking love for the club. We still do though, or we are supposed to have. Shall I ring Ashley and make sure he is going before I turn up next time?

We shouldnt be making excuses for those who didnt turn up, we should be shaming them so it doesn't happen again.

Last night proved what some of us have suspected for a while, our support isnt all that.

If the results and performances had been going the same way but we had some "big name" just signed up you could guarantee the place would have at least been three quarters full.

Must be a WUM, talking absolute bollocks. Im not even going to bite or begin to say why this was the first game Ive ever missed by choice.

Why am I talking bollocks and why did you chose "for the first time" (I bet it isnt) to miss the game.

If you go to every game, you go to every game, you dont suddenly chose to stop.

I didn't go on Wednesday night because to be quite honest I'm sick of the club. I feel no affinity with ANYONE that works for it and I'm not thick enough to convince myself to go along and "support the badge" whilst putting money in Mike Ashley's back pocket. Fuck that.

Definite WUM, reckons hes sitting in Stagecoach offices in South Shields yet his IP says hes in Tennessee :read:

All our systems stuff is done in america, its where the head office is. I dont know why I am trying to justify myself to you all.

Anyway, I still haven't calmed down and every fickle excuse I read on here just makes me more angry.

Edited by Mag Numb

Definite WUM, reckons hes sitting in Stagecoach offices in South Shields yet his IP says hes in Tennessee :read:

All our systems stuff is done in america, its where the head office is. I dont know why I am trying to justify myself to you all.

Anyway, I still haven't calmed down and every fickle excuse I read on here just makes me more angry.

You see, a simple google search would have told you that wasnt the case. Head Office Perth and anyway where the systems are done from irrelevant its where you are sitting for your IP.

Poor Poor attempt

3/10

must really do your research beforehand

Why am I talking bollocks and why did you chose "for the first time" (I bet it isnt) to miss the game.

If you go to every game, you go to every game, you dont suddenly chose to stop.

How can you say bet it isnt? What the fuck do you know about me and why the hell would I want to lie on an message board like Ive anything to prove? :read:

Also, whats so difficult to believe about not having missed a game "by choice". Of course I;'ve missed games, whether ill, or other commitments, but other than that, I bet loads have not missed a game "by choice". I dont see that as anything out of the ordinary.

Also, I didnt suddenly choose to stop. Ive missed one game, Spurs. I'll be there this weekend, I'll be there in the FA Cup (assuming at home). I'll tell you why I didn't go. I have two season tickets and I bought into MA's "vision" and paid £3K (almost) up front for three years. This then almightly fuckup happens. Usually each game I go to the ground and have a couple of pints. The other week (Hull) I said no way is MA getting another penny from me as I already feel ripped off, cheated and like he had that fucking stupid grin on his face with my money in his back pocket. Do you think the buyers will also realise they are to miss out on 3 years revenue from alot of fans due to this? So last game I went to the trent for a drink instead, didnt spend a penny in the ground. I had the same feeling before spurs. I was gutted as I didnt want to not support the team, but at the same time I'm fucking sick of every time the club fucks up the fans do fuck all and go to the game anyway. Why? because we want to support the team. Whether its the Freddy shepherd issues time and time again or now this twat. We still turn up.

Im glad the the NUSC is getting together now so that some supporters with at least a sense of reality can give the supporters one voice and direction rather than a rabble and more importantly so sky dont focus on the neanderthals that gather at the ground.

As for you saying "our support isnt all that". Thats tells me you;re a WUM. You show me a club that has been gragged through shite as much as we, and show me their supporters who ignore that and do nothing. Its as bad as these fuckwits who call us fair weather fans when its been fucking pissing down on the club for years.

Definite WUM, reckons hes sitting in Stagecoach offices in South Shields yet his IP says hes in Tennessee ;)

Tbf he could be using a proxy server based in Tennessee. I used to do that at my old place to get round all the silly restrictions the UK proxy server had in place. :read:

He's probably pissed off because, like so many when the draw was made, he expected us to win. Then, as any soopafan would do, despite being massively in debt he got himself a ticket and looked forward to a great night of entertaining football. Unfortunately, the real Newcastle United players couldn't be bothered to turn up either and sent a conference team in very convincing masks along in their place!

Definite WUM, reckons hes sitting in Stagecoach offices in South Shields yet his IP says hes in Tennessee ;)

If you want to get angry just think of Ashley making £250m profit on this abortion. Probably enough to buy Tennessee. :read:

until last night.

When did the protests stop? Why after losing 3 in a row are we not turning up to support the team?

Read a lot of shit on here about staying away because of the state the club is in but we all know its bollocks. This is when the team need the supporters most.

Real fans support the team through thick and thin, they don't make excuses. Truth is the team are playing shit so people decided to stay at home at watch it.

Attendances were already down before this all kicked off because we didn't have a shepherd "wow" signing to watch. How fickle are we that we need another big name signing to go watch the team?

I am ashamed tonight to be a mag and fed up of so called excuses from so called loyal supporters.

Sitting in an empty stadium getting out sung by the yids is an embarrassment and we are all responsible.

Nothing wrong with that. If people don't want to splash out £20 on an awful Carling Cup match then I don't blame them.

I would have gone personally if I'd realised in time that Newcastle Uni were giving free tickets to anyone who bought the fresher's week wristband, but I was too disorganised.

(On that note I apologise for most of us students. I'm far more civilised than most them you see)

Edited by TheInspiration