• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hermaphrodite-tastic

One of our affiliate sites?

link?

www.chickswithdicks-online.com

Isn't that just the member's profile photo section on N-O?

You know there is a rumour that nicole kidman was born with both outies and inies?!??

That makes two chicks with dicks you'd have to have a serious think about before you could say no :read:

I'd have Keegan back in a heartbeat. He could've done it for us if he hadn't been undermined, and if the Nigerians (or whoever) are serious about backing him he could start the Kevolution up again and properly. It'd be a huge boost to the players as well I think.

I know I view the world with Keegan-tinted specs but never was a better match made than NUFC and Kevin Keegan.

Edited by acrossthepond

Back on topic (Keeley > Jamie Lee btw) I'd have Keegan back in a heartbeat. He could've done it for us if he hadn't been undermined, and if the Nigerians (or whoever) are serious about backing him he could start the Kevolution up again and properly. It'd be a huge boost to the players as well I think.

I know I view the world with Keegan-tinted specs but never was a better match made than NUFC and Kevin Keegan.

till then we have this man to worship...

kinnearroy.jpg

Edited by meshman

hermaphrodite-tastic

One of our affiliate sites?

link?

www.chickswithdicks-online.com

Isn't that just the member's profile photo section on N-O?

You know there is a rumour that nicole kidman was born with both outies and inies?!??

That makes two chicks with dicks you'd have to have a serious think about before you could say no :read:

Oh, well excuse me your majesty!

;)

A clean break is exactly what Newcastle need. Keegan should be confined to the past along with all the other previous failings this club has had. People can rave all night about his passion, getting the best out of players and entertaining football but the cold hard fact is that the only trophies he has ever won are a few 2nd tier championship titles. He hasn't even come close anywhere else to looking like a decent manager and the fact also remains (whatever way you look at it) he has walked away from all his managerial jobs.

What Newcastle needs is a new Owner who - like Ashley seemed to be for a while - is going to settle the club down and appoint a promising/proven manager who can push the club forward and consign this horrible episode to the past including the ridiculous notion that to darken the door in the manager's office you need to have a connection with the club or town (I ask you what connection Ferguson and Wenger had with MU and Arse before they were appointed).

Edited by johnnyshaker

A clean break is exactly what Newcastle need. Keegan should be confined to the past along with all the other previous failings this club has had. People can rave all night about his passion, getting the best out of players and entertaining football but the cold hard fact is that the only trophies he has ever won are a few 2nd tier championship titles. He hasn't even come close anywhere else to looking like a decent manager and the fact also remains (whatever way you look at it) he has walked away from all his managerial jobs.

What Newcastle needs is a new Owner who - like Ashley seemed to be for a while - is going to settle the club down and appoint a promising/proven manager who can push the club forward and consign this horrible episode to the past including the ridiculous notion that to darken the door in the manager's office you need to have a connection with the club or town (I ask you what connection Ferguson and Wenger had with MU and Arse before they were appointed).

How did Keegan fail?

The "continental/cockney management structure" failed big time, but I don't see how Keegan did (other than rightly point out that losing Owen is madness and we seriously needed to strengthen the squad).

That explains the clamour for him to be manager of England when he was at Fulham.

Its impressive how you manage to get every point exactly wrong in your post well done

the fact also remains (whatever way you look at it) he has walked away from all his managerial jobs.

Wrong!

Citeh?

Plus you can hardly call getting the England job walking away from Fulham.

Well you can but you've got to be a sports journalist, a psychotic dwarf or Mike Ashley.

the fact also remains (whatever way you look at it) he has walked away from all his managerial jobs.

Wrong!

Citeh?

Well you can but you've got to be a sports journalist, a psychotic dwarf or Mike Ashley.

He resigned from City.

I'll concede point about not walking away from Fulham as he was going to the England job.

The point about the clamour for the England job as I seem to recall (but not very well) is that there was no-one English that anyone else wanted. Plus to be honest you can't really judge how well he was doing at the top level considering Fulham weren't in the Premiership at the time.

still unfinished business as far as im concerned , keegan wasnt allowed to build a team, and is that not why we all wanted him back ?

dont give me none of this lampard and beckham BS , that has never been his style .

no way in hell would kev had let us go into a season with a squad like this if he had full control .

and he left city by mutual agreement , didnt walk out on them at all , to many mugs fall for the media spin tbh .

Edited by Hadrian

Wrong!

Citeh?

He resigned from City.

I'll concede point about not walking away from Fulham as he was going to the England job.

The point about the clamour for the England job as I seem to recall (but not very well) is that there was no-one English that anyone else wanted. Plus to be honest you can't really judge how well he was doing at the top level considering Fulham weren't in the Premiership at the time.

What does that even mean.

The reason that there was no one else that anyone wanted is because they all wanted Keegan.

The only way people can spout this crap about him walking away at the first sign of trouble is because he managed over ten years without getting the sack. The vast Majority of the time at Newcastle and MAncity both legendary for sacking managers at the drop of a hat

Wrong!

Citeh?

He resigned from City.

The reason that there was no one else that anyone wanted is because they all wanted Keegan.

The only way people can spout this crap about him walking away at the first sign of trouble is because he managed over ten years without getting the sack. The vast Majority of the time at Newcastle and MAncity both legendary for sacking managers at the drop of a hat

Come on then, tell me who else was a viable option in 1998/99? Bear in mind that England hadn't had a foreign manager yet so the Daily Mail would've been up in arms if that'd have happened so who else was there?

Wrong!

Citeh?

He resigned from City.

Come on then, tell me who else was a viable option in 1998/99? Bear in mind that England hadn't had a foreign manager yet so the Daily Mail would've been up in arms if that'd have happened so who else was there?

I think that was his point buddy.