Joe Kinnear named new manager

The Big Roberto

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll, we knew we would have to scrape the barrel. Interesting it only being until the end of Oct.

I get the impression people thought a top manager was going to take over then be happy to be elbowed after a few weeks. Kids Online is in meltdown :read:

Was never going to happen. What decent manager in their right mind would come in, knowing the place is in turmoil and knowing the club is up for sale meaning the new owner may want a new manager?

It's all Boggle-eyes Wise and his crazy gang connections alongside Ashley's supporting of the Spuds. I can't help thinking that Ashley's motives for the club since being attacked by the fans is one of f*ck em, let's really screw them over for ruining my party.

It's like a sad, sad comedy really isn't it, I'm at the stage now where I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. Even the supporters of other teams that sit round me at work can't believe it! I feel like it's all been some big joke since the whole sorry situation all kicked off, I'm chuckling to myself but I think it's more maniacal than anything else.

Edit: For the record I'm not against a temp appointment of Kinnear, it just seems to have topped the whole episode off really. Hehe, Joe Kinnear indeed.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

What the titty fucking christ is going on.

I suppose it's good that we have a "manager", I suppose it's good that it's a short term thing... I suppose it's good that we can see Joke in 'ere puns for a while...

fucks sake.

Might as well stick these here. What my customers are delighted at sending me....

Newcastle United's new manager has been announced as Joe Kinnear, a disgruntled geordie fan outside said "Your fucking jokin' ere, aren't you"

It has just been announced today,that the consortium who is taking over Newcastle United is made up of Nigerian Insurance Group & Nigerian Oil Group.Otherwise known as NIG NOG.

It's official - Newcastle United's Chris Hughton has taken the Lifetime Worst Caretaker award off the reigning champ, Ian Huntley.

I see that Newcastle United are changing the name of their ground from St James' Park to Sid James' Park after this latest carry-on.