Joe Kinnear named new manager

The Big Roberto

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely shite, but Im being told that the club has been sold and it goes through in 4 weeks time and that KK & AS are lined up to come in :read:

shearer and keegan? could we be more of a laughing stock? Shearer would be a disaster as a manager, mark my words ;)

s

Someone recently joked that Newcastle should take the Have I got New For You approach to the man in charge, and bring in a different guest manager each week. I never the thought it would turn out to be the case.

Appointed for 4 sodding games? Ridiculous.

Wonder who'll folow him. Bobby Gould?

Someone recently joked that Newcastle should take the Have I got New For You approach to the man in charge, and bring in a different guest manager each week. I never the thought it would turn out to be the case.

Appointed for 4 sodding games? Ridiculous.

Wonder who'll folow him. Bobby Gould?

I've got my money on dave bassett :read:

Im still pretty neutral about this. Not sure what else we could have hoped for. No matter who came in we wouldnt have been happy. Im clinging on to the hope that what I was told was true. End of OCt will be interesting.

Im still pretty neutral about this. Not sure what else we could have hoped for. No matter who came in we wouldnt have been happy. Im clinging on to the hope that what I was told was true. End of OCt will be interesting.

:read:

That an asteroid will crash into the Earth, ending all life, and finally stopping the endless joke that is :read: ?

Or that Dennis Wise is actually 6'6" but just likes to be photographed from a long way away?

Were you told by someone that should be in the know jawd?

Anyone listening to the radio this afternoon would be in the know as Joe Kinnear said it in his interview.

Why is everyone suddenly opposed to Keegan coming back? He had us playing well last season, the Man U game was a great start and then it all hit the fan! It seems to me the problem is the owner and the board.

Well if news is to be believed then in 4 weeks the board will be gone, keegan will be back, he will have full control over transfers and a hefty sum of money to spend in Januray. Possibly training Shearer to take over from himself in 3 years time.

That seems like pretty much the perfect scenario to me :read:

Yet people are still moaning?

Were you told by someone that should be in the know jawd?

Anyone listening to the radio this afternoon would be in the know as Joe Kinnear said it in his interview.

Why is everyone suddenly opposed to Keegan coming back? He had us playing well last season, the Man U game was a great start and then it all hit the fan! It seems to me the problem is the owner and the board.

Well if news is to be believed then in 4 weeks the board will be gone, keegan will be back, he will have full control over transfers and a hefty sum of money to spend in Januray. Possibly training Shearer to take over from himself in 3 years time.

That seems like pretty much the perfect scenario to me :read:

Yet people are still moaning?

We'll have lost 5 more games by then ;)

This is a actually a piss take by Ashley it really is.

I'm actually sure he is laughing about it.

Who would you have brought in?

Not Joe Kinnear.

Surely there has to be better options.

Championship here we come.

Who?

Even O'Leary would have been a better option or that lunatic Hoddle!

I realise I'm very much alone here but I would have Hoddle as a long term appointment, we wouldn't be where we are now had he replaced Bobby Robson.