Anal Oliver

wykikitoon

Anyone hear Anal Oliver This morning talking to Brazil?

The bolke thinks he is part of Newcastle United!! He is a complete muppet. Although FF is saying he wont give into the teams asking large sums of money this cunt says

"Oh yeh we shall get 2 of the 3 players"

The twat then was nearly crying because Bowyer wouldnt give him an interview after the match on Weds, after the wankpot wrote some shite about him. Do you blame Bowyer?

Yet Alan Brazil think the sun shines out of Anals arse, the bloke is a wanker!!

Then the cunt said we had an EXCELLENT result on Weds? I wouldnt say 2-1 down an excellent result. I would say its a good result, but not excellent. Also their second goal for me was soft, everyone stood off him. But not for this cunt, he thought it was a world class goal

Anyway rant over :razz:

Edited by wykikitoon

You missed out that he said that qualification for the UEFA cup was vital, and then went on to say that we had reached the semifinals in the previous two years. The chief Newcastle journalist of the Evening Chronicle doesn't even know how far we got in the UEFA cup last year. :icon_lol:

You missed out that he said that qualification for the UEFA cup was vital, and then went on to say that we had reached the semifinals in the previous two years. The chief Newcastle journalist of the Evening Chronicle doesn't even know how far we got in the UEFA cup last year.  :P

3897[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

I have you know I was invited, twice!

You missed out that he said that qualification for the UEFA cup was vital, and then went on to say that we had reached the semifinals in the previous two years. The chief Newcastle journalist of the Evening Chronicle doesn't even know how far we got in the UEFA cup last year.  :blush:

3897[/snapback]

:P

I have you know I was invited, twice!

3908[/snapback]

Can't quote properly though :icon_lol:

:P Damn, going to take a while to get used to all this new fangled functionality. Any tutorials anywhere?  :icon_lol:

3919[/snapback]

You just click on the quote button below the post rather than above it.

:blush: Damn, going to take a while to get used to all this new fangled functionality. Any tutorials anywhere?  :icon_lol:

3919[/snapback]

You just click on the quote button below the post rather than above it.

3920[/snapback]

Cheers, that makes sense now. :P

Exactly, he goes in a huff and gives them crap marks for a match when players dont give him an interview. Imagine if that was Kluivert in a black & white shirt when Shearer didnt put a foot in for Depo's 2nd goal, he'd be going bonkers with headlines of how uncomitted Kluivert.

Exactly, he goes in a huff and gives them crap marks for a match when players dont give him an interview. Imagine if that was Kluivert in a black & white shirt when Shearer didnt put a foot in for Depo's 2nd goal, he'd be going bonkers with headlines of how uncomitted Kluivert.

4072[/snapback]

Aye but it was a tough call to go for the ball, he would have gone down for deffo and got the free kick, but the wall was solid all night :icon_lol:

I was reading the chronicle today and Anal managed to write two articles that revolved around him, made his moment/quote of the week thing about him and stated that he himself saved Lee Bowyers career after the fight!!!

We'll now have years of him regularly writing thta he doesn't hold a grudge against Bowyer and telling us every week that he isn't botheed about it, like he did with Robert! What a complete cock this man is!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

I was reading the chronicle today and Anal managed to write two articles that revolved around him, made his moment/quote of the week thing about him and stated that he himself saved Lee Bowyers career after the fight!!!

We'll now have years of him regularly writing thta he doesn't hold a grudge against Bowyer and telling us every week that he isn't botheed about it, like he did with Robert! What a complete cock this man is!

4984[/snapback]

I think the most funniest part is him wetting his pants about being part of Sir Bobby's updated autobiography ... and immidiately pointing to the fact that they made a mistake in the index as they missed out that he is also mentioned on p. 215. :icon_lol:

Has anyone ever met Alan Oliver?

I have - a few times.

I got banned from Newcastle-online for calling him an alcoholic a few weeks ago. I understand N-O's worry that Oliver may indeed have taken offence, but my accusation I would 100% guarantee would have stood up in any court in the land. Take a jury along to the Printers Pie most evenings and the case would be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

As anyone who has met him will confirm.

Has anyone ever met Alan Oliver?

I have - a few times.

I got banned from Newcastle-online for calling him an alcoholic a few weeks ago. I understand N-O's worry that Oliver may indeed have taken offence, but my accusation I would 100% guarantee would have stood up in any court in the land. Take a jury along to the Printers Pie most evenings and the case would be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

As anyone who has met him will confirm.

5002[/snapback]

Interesting. I was aware that he was a heavy drinker (I'm talking around Lanchester at the weekends, over 10 years ago), but had heard he had given up completely.

I can see why N-O was not keen to have that sort of accusation floating around though, and I'm not sure of the relevance. You don't have to be a drunk to talk complete bollocks, although it helps.

I met him a couple of times. I was working at a hotel at the time and he used to turn up at Abba tribute nights ( 3 course meal and a disco included :D ) with his Mrs and another couple. Not a fan of his writing, but I didn't find him rude or arrogant. Couldn't comment on his drinking habbits as everyone used to pretty much get hammered at the do's, am sure they were around Xmas time.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

According to his latest drivel in the Ronny Gill, his article after the 'punch up' saved Bowyers career at NUFC..:D

EDIT: I should really read threads before replying, as this has already been mentioned :blush:

Edited by Thompson