West Brom game moved...

Scottish Mag

News that will not go down well with those who have booked tickets, time off work, hotels etc

http://www.wba.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0...1405137,00.html

Moved from Wed Oct 29th to Tuesday Oct 28th for coverage on Sky.

I see nufc.co.uk have changed the date on the website but not "announced" the fixture change and this is also probably why nufc.com have not updated the fixture yet...

I am sure this will shaft a fair few supporters... :read:

Since when did a Tuesday night become a Sky night?

I tell you what, how long will it be before someone says "hold on, Asia never get any live games from the Premiership lets start playing at 3am instead to capture that market"

wankers

Peasepud, do NUSC intend to have communication with other fans groups in future? This fixture rearrangement must be something every travelling fan feels strongly about.

Hope so. I don't even have to travel far and it fucks me right off.

Fuck's sake, we're going away that weekend and had cut it short to incorporate the West Brom game and the Villa one the following Monday.. could've had an extra day.

In fact fuckit, I go to wine school on a Tuesday night.. anyone want my ticket? :read:

Fuck's sake, we're going away that weekend and had cut it short to incorporate the West Brom game and the Villa one the following Monday.. could've had an extra day.

In fact fuckit, I go to wine school on a Tuesday night.. anyone want my ticket? :read:

;)

Best. School. Evar.

FACT.

:)

Best. School. Evar.

FACT.

It really is. :icon_lol: You don't even have to spit the wine out. ;)

What an absoloute disgrace some of you are.

You support the team irrespective of how difficult it gets.

It doesn't matter how much they fuck with the game you love.

You must risk your relationships.

It's expected that you walk blindly into financial ruin.

Personal preference has nothing to do with it when pathetic mugs like me with no-one and no thing outside of football to spend my money on have to go and sit in a half empty stadium just because of you selfish arseholes.

So what if the multi millionaires are shitting in your mouth and taking £30 a time for the pleasure. As desparate pathetic Johns our only choice is to take whatever skanky filthy rank whore the pimps at the FA and within the club manage to get hooked on meth. We have no choice but to take the dirty smack rat and bang it over and over again.

[/Mag Numb]

Edited by Happy Face

:)

Best. School. Evar.

FACT.

It really is. :icon_lol: You don't even have to spit the wine out. ;)

So you all...er....swallow then....

Fuckin hell...I'm sorry for that one. :lol:

Peasepud, do NUSC intend to have communication with other fans groups in future? This fixture rearrangement must be something every travelling fan feels strongly about.

I would like to think so yes, obviously it's early days and stuff like that isn't at the front of our minds at the mo but I'd be disappointed if we didn't link up with other clubs on these sort of issues

I would like to think so yes, obviously it's early days and stuff like that isn't at the front of our minds at the mo but I'd be disappointed if we didn't link up with other clubs on these sort of issues

Yeah, I understand it's pretty far down the "to do" list right now....in time though, organisations like this could have quite a bit of sway if they link up on issues that affect all fans. :read:

Yeah, I understand it's pretty far down the "to do" list right now....in time though, organisations like this could have quite a bit of sway if they link up on issues that affect all fans. :read:

Yes definitely and without turning another thread into a join the NUSC one, these are the things that fans need to point out. Hopefully soon we'll get to a nice quiet point of time in the club where things are motoring along off and on pitch so we can all start to look at what else could be done to make things a bit sweeter.

It's actually wine club like fight club, but without the fighting and with wine. If it was a school you would sit down and you would have scheduled breaks...