Toon vs Blackburn

Venom

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle: Given, Bassong, Taylor, Coloccini, Cacapa, Geremi, Butt, Duff, N'Zogbia, Xisco, Owen.

Subs: Harper, Ameobi, Edgar, Tozer, Doninger, Donaldson, Ranger.

Blackburn: Brown, Simpson, Nelsen, Samba, Warnock, Emerton, Olsson, Kerimoglu, Derbyshire, Roque Santa Cruz, Villanueva.

Subs: Robinson, Pedersen, Andrews, Fowler, Treacy, Roberts, Marrow.

Where's that Gonzalez btw?

Duff was rubbish in the first half, but was very good in the second.

Cacapa was rubbish all game. Butt was missing for the first half. OUr central midfield was missing for most of the game. Geremi wasted our best chance to equalise. Newlson should have been sent off (we would have had a free-kick on the edge of the box that Geremi or N'Zogbia would have blazed over).

We are fucking shit. You don't even need to be good to come to SJP and take all 3points, you just need to be organized and rely on us being in disarray. And there's plenty organized but shit teams yet to come to play us. If owen gets injured we may as well offer to take relegation up front.

I would think that any team that has injuries to such a high percentage of their first team players would be in pretty bad shape. Of course I would also think that a team with a specially assembled task force for recruiting players and a billionaire owner would be able to ensure that they could put a half decent side together, even when we have a substantial injury list (let's face it when don't we have a long list of players not available through injury?).

We are fucking shit. You don't even need to be good to come to SJP and take all 3points, you just need to be organized and rely on us being in disarray. And there's plenty organized but shit teams yet to come to play us. If owen gets injured we may as well offer to take relegation up front.

Its pheominal that Owen has netted 5 goals in a team that is creating less than fuck all for him! And its not like he sits in the box waiting for it to happen, he's everywhere on the pitch working his arse off, but he can't take teams on by himself.

Though i'll give Zog credit this season that i really think he's having a go, he's trying hard and looking to make things happen just unfortunately the end product has been lacking, but at least he's going for it.

Duff's second half performance makes his efforts so far this season even worse as he's show he can take players on and be a threat, so what the fuck he's doing 90% of the time i don't know!

Sad fact is unless we score first we will lose, and if Owen gets injured we're absolutely fucked!

Though i'll give Zog credit this season that i really think he's having a go, he's trying hard and looking to make things happen just unfortunately the end product has been lacking, but at least he's going for it.

Forrest Gump tbh

Charles frustrates me so much. I know so many on here rate him really highly but he is so inconsistent and like Martins has no football brain whatsoever. Aye give him a ball at his feet and tell him to run with it (or credit where its due hes not scared to have a shot) but his crossing is inconsistent, he fails to play the obvious (and often simple) pass all too often and can't tackle either.

Don't get me wrong he has attributes but I fear he is just going to be another Keiron Dyer.