Toon vs Blackburn

Venom

We are fucking shit. You don't even need to be good to come to SJP and take all 3points, you just need to be organized and rely on us being in disarray. And there's plenty organized but shit teams yet to come to play us. If owen gets injured we may as well offer to take relegation up front.

Its pheominal that Owen has netted 5 goals in a team that is creating less than fuck all for him! And its not like he sits in the box waiting for it to happen, he's everywhere on the pitch working his arse off, but he can't take teams on by himself.

He looked totally fucked off with the situation in his interview after the game, really can't see him staying now.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though i'll give Zog credit this season that i really think he's having a go, he's trying hard and looking to make things happen just unfortunately the end product has been lacking, but at least he's going for it.

Forrest Gump tbh

Charles frustrates me so much. I know so many on here rate him really highly but he is so inconsistent and like Martins has no football brain whatsoever. Aye give him a ball at his feet and tell him to run with it (or credit where its due hes not scared to have a shot) but his crossing is inconsistent, he fails to play the obvious (and often simple) pass all too often and can't tackle either.

Don't get me wrong he has attributes but I fear he is just going to be another Keiron Dyer.

For me by now i expected alot more of him to be honest in terms of goals and quality balls in the box, so i am frustarted by him as well, but this season i do think he's really giving it everything for 90 mins and other than Owen the only person remotely likely to make anything happen!

Though i'll give Zog credit this season that i really think he's having a go, he's trying hard and looking to make things happen just unfortunately the end product has been lacking, but at least he's going for it.

Forrest Gump tbh

Charles frustrates me so much. I know so many on here rate him really highly but he is so inconsistent and like Martins has no football brain whatsoever. Aye give him a ball at his feet and tell him to run with it (or credit where its due hes not scared to have a shot) but his crossing is inconsistent, he fails to play the obvious (and often simple) pass all too often and can't tackle either.

Don't get me wrong he has attributes but I fear he is just going to be another Keiron Dyer.

Zog will never be as good as dyer

Congratulations to the Singing Corner, great support lads. Load of shit.

Agreed, only started to get behind them second half. Still half a section of Blackburn fans chanted louder. Fair enough not just them have to get behind them but it's called the singing section for a reason.

Agreed, only started to get behind them second half. Still half a section of Blackburn fans chanted louder. Fair enough not just them have to get behind them but it's called the singing section for a reason.

u cant chant no ballz

So because we choose to go into an area for singers, we have to ignore what goes on in front of us and sing and dance and happyclap for 90 minutes while everyone else can sit on their hands and sing fuckall for 90 minutes?

Rrrrrrrrright, sounds fair.

For the record, the singing section did well I thought. It could do with some help from the other 42000 wankers.

So because we choose to go into an area for singers, we have to ignore what goes on in front of us and sing and dance and happyclap for 90 minutes while everyone else can sit on their hands and sing fuckall for 90 minutes?

For the record, the singing section did well I thought. It could do with some help from the other 42000 wankers.

where abouts is the singing section because they are that quiet they dont stand out atall

where abouts is the singing section because they are that quiet they dont stand out atall

You're having a pop because you're not in it, simple. It's all well and good having a pop at what you deem to be "quiet" but what are you doing about it? You sit there, all high and fucking mighty while singing fuckall. It's ok though, you don't have to sing, you can leave it to the singing section.

It's people like you that have got us where we are now. I bet you booed Robsons team off and fucked off early at the end of the season we finished fifth. I bet you were shouting for Shepherd out when we failed to qualify for the Champions League. I bet you hailed Ashley as the saviour then changed your mind when you realised it wasn't like the brochure. Because you're a fucking sheep, that's why.

It's hard to back a team that has given fuck all effort in defeats against shit sides such as Hull, West Ham, Spurs and now Blackburn.

A month ago we'd have been looking at 7 points and cup progression.

Aye, we should be up there wish the best of them so far this season, with the teams we've played no doubt about it.

Right behind you on this one

Fucking shite atmosphere today

I thought the whole point of the singing section was to group together all the singers to get the chants started off but its upto the rest of the stadium to follow suit.

Cocks round me buttoned it all game except to slag the players off - boils my piss

I thought the whole point of the singing section was to group together all the singers to get the chants started off but its upto the rest of the stadium to follow suit.

Cocks round me buttoned it all game except to slag the players off - boils my piss

Thats the problem, mate. The singing section can start as many songs as you like but there's only 1000 of us. 1000 in a 52000 seater stadium is never going to sound electric is it. The idea was to have the singers together to start the songs and hopefully the noise will spread. But it doesn't, it stays within those 1000 because the rest think they don't have to bother their arses as they aren't in a "singing section" - they now have a perfect excuse. There wasn't a single song from any other part of the ground today from what I heard/saw.

Thats the problem, mate. The singing section can start as many songs as you like but there's only 1000 of us. 1000 in a 52000 seater stadium is never going to sound electric is it. The idea was to have the singers together to start the songs and hopefully the noise will spread. But it doesn't, it stays within those 1000 because the rest think they don't have to bother their arses as they aren't in a "singing section" - they now have a perfect excuse. There wasn't a single song from any other part of the ground today from what I heard/saw.

Gallowgate was fairly lively today IMO.

That's the thing - you can't hear the opposite end to where you are, so they may be lively but from up in Level 7 there was fuck all from any other stand mate. But the "singing section" take the stick for it.

That's the thing - you can't hear the opposite end to where you are, so they may be lively but from up in Level 7 there was fuck all from any other stand mate. But the "singing section" take the stick for it.

I'mright next to the singing section and I couldn't hear the Gallowgate today either - not having a go by the way

You're having a pop because you're not in it, simple. It's all well and good having a pop at what you deem to be "quiet" but what are you doing about it? You sit there, all high and fucking mighty while singing fuckall. It's ok though, you don't have to sing, you can leave it to the singing section.

It's people like you that have got us where we are now. I bet you booed Robsons team off and fucked off early at the end of the season we finished fifth. I bet you were shouting for Shepherd out when we failed to qualify for the Champions League. I bet you hailed Ashley as the saviour then changed your mind when you realised it wasn't like the brochure. Because you're a fucking sheep, that's why.

Have you been spying on me like?

'You sit there, all high and fucking mighty while singing fuckall. It's ok though, you don't have to sing, you can leave it to the singing section.'

Do you know me? Have you seen me at the match? I don't think you have so stop talking shit.

Also:

1) I bet you booed Robsons team off- WRONG

2) fucked off early at the end of the season we finished fifth- WRONG

3) I bet you were shouting for Shepherd out when we failed to qualify for the Champions League- WRONG

4) I bet you hailed Ashley as the saviour then changed your mind when you realised it wasn't like the brochure- WRONG

MONG

I agree with the man... all good points.

He's a canny lad. Regardless of what some might say, we'll miss him when he's gone.

I watched the Kinnear interview that links to as well. I thought he came across alright. Obviously a bit out of his depth and a fucking weird situation, but we can't blame him for that.