Toon vs Blackburn

Venom

I agree with the man... all good points.

He's a canny lad. Regardless of what some might say, we'll miss him when he's gone.

I watched the Kinnear interview that links to as well. I thought he came across alright. Obviously a bit out of his depth and a fucking weird situation, but we can't blame him for that.

From what it seems, Kinnear's greatest strengths is is man management and motivational skills, which is exactly what we need right now.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Game was on a delay here in the States, got done watching it about an hour ago.

Geremi tries but he's just bad.

Xisco is probably even more anonymous than Shola. I can't believe we've sunk so low as to have a nobody like him up front. I might've counted his touches all game on two hands.

Duff actually beat people in the second half and looked alive.

SHOCKING refereeing, among the worst all season. I know it sounds bitter to slag off the ref after every match but truly he was having a laugh. Obvious penalty when one of their players went up for a goddamn volleyball touch in the box, obvious second yellow for Nelsen for a late as hell tackle on N'Zogbia, I feel the Warnock tackle was a straight red as he was nowhere even vaguely close to the ball.

Chops to both Given and N'Zogbia were cause for worry. If we lose either of them we'll be even further in the shit.

This is bad lads. And Kinnear's on another match suspension, meaning we'll have to suffer through another game with Happy Hughton in charge. God help us.

Congratulations to the Singing Corner, great support lads. Load of shit.

Agreed, only started to get behind them second half. Still half a section of Blackburn fans chanted louder. Fair enough not just them have to get behind them but it's called the singing section for a reason.

So because we choose to go into an area for singers, we have to ignore what goes on in front of us and sing and dance and happyclap for 90 minutes while everyone else can sit on their hands and sing fuckall for 90 minutes?

Rrrrrrrrright, sounds fair.

For the record, the singing section did well I thought. It could do with some help from the other 42000 wankers.

where abouts is the singing section because they are that quiet they dont stand out atall

You're having a pop because you're not in it, simple. It's all well and good having a pop at what you deem to be "quiet" but what are you doing about it? You sit there, all high and fucking mighty while singing fuckall. It's ok though, you don't have to sing, you can leave it to the singing section.

It's people like you that have got us where we are now. I bet you booed Robsons team off and fucked off early at the end of the season we finished fifth. I bet you were shouting for Shepherd out when we failed to qualify for the Champions League. I bet you hailed Ashley as the saviour then changed your mind when you realised it wasn't like the brochure. Because you're a fucking sheep, that's why.

Sanctimonious drivel.

Me and a mate sit in the shitty family enclosure, we applied for the corner but were too late. Inglez and I try our best to get this shitty little place going but 80% of the time fail. We've got a fucking wasps nest above our head, screaming kids and shit supporters surrounding us etc etc... So yeah you get yourself over here and try getting this abysmal place going and congrats to the guy who was singing throughout the match with us, a first. :read:

We moved at half time because the milburn was so shit. Went and stood in the corner and enjoyed a good sing song.

Regret not taking the seats I was offered in the middle of there because the view isn't much worse and the atmosphere is 10 times better. Going to the ticket office on Monday to see if we can move seats permanantly because the people behind us asking us to sit down are total piss flaps.

For what it's worth, it looks like we'll not be bottom quite yet.

Portsmouth beating Spurs 2-0, Gomes is a true clown keeper. Swapped one terrible English keeper for one terrible Brazilian keeper.

It does sound like they're a complete shambles, at least we've got an excuse for being shit at the minute.

For what it's worth, it looks like we'll not be bottom quite yet.

Portsmouth beating Spurs 2-0, Gomes is a true clown keeper. Swapped one terrible English keeper for one terrible Brazilian keeper.

It does sound like they're a complete shambles, at least we've got an excuse for being shit at the minute.

Several excuses tbh