Clutching at straws?

Deano

Are we?

All the talk whether it be unfounded rumour or true, this talk of new owners at begining of October and Keegan and Shearer coming in, do you think we are clutching at straws if we believe it or want it to happen?

I mean its been a few weeks now, can we honestly think that keegan has left the door open to returning when new owners come in?

Id hope so but for some reason and my gut feelings says not.

I think if it all were true about the nigerians/keegan/shearer id be very very happy indeed.

Club stablised

75mil transfer kitty of which id imagine would be broke down to 25mil in jan and 50+ end of season.

Keegan and shearer in charge on all team matters

Players would want to stay

I live in hope but being a geordie im prepared for a massve anti-climax

I'm starting to think that Ashley knows that anything that he and his cronies say would be dismissed so he primed a new voice with BS to keep everyone happy.

I think he's had decent offers but still wants his ludicrous profit so is biding his time - though fuck knows for what.

If there was a tacit agreement to sell and he cared about the club he could now get rid of the mafia and get Keegan in - the long term doesn't matter in that scenario.

I think he's had decent offers but still wants his ludicrous profit so is biding his time - though fuck knows for what.

I think all the paper stuff has been true (that the club has been for sale almost since he bought it).

It's just the insane amount that he wants for the club that has put all potentially interested parties off.

I think all the paper stuff has been true (that the club has been for sale almost since he bought it).

It's just the insane amount that he wants for the club that has put all potentially interested parties off.

How can he expect to get more for the club than he's paid for and put in to it to pay off debts conbined when it's in the state it's in? It's like buying a used car, spending loads on repairs and then expecting to sell it for the same price as it was worth brand new.

How can he expect to get more for the club than he's paid for and put in to it to pay off debts conbined when it's in the state it's in? It's like buying a used car, spending loads on repairs and then expecting to sell it for the same price as it was worth brand new.

But it's not.

It's like buying a used car, then having four new tires fitted because you have to and expecting to sell it for more than what it cost new. Oh and you've only got the one set of keys because your mate from London lost the others!

Would explain why keegan has yet to be seen or heard since he left the club

Apparemtly friends of Shearer are saying he's in the dark about this BS kinnear is spouting. I'm looking forward to the day when MA fucks off for various reasons but one of them is to see if KK spills the beans on whats went on.

I heard a rumour last night that KK and Wise had to be pulled apart as they were stuck into it at St James.

Would explain why keegan has yet to be seen or heard since he left the club

Apparemtly friends of Shearer are saying he's in the dark about this BS kinnear is spouting. I'm looking forward to the day when MA fucks off for various reasons but one of them is to see if KK spills the beans on whats went on.

I heard a rumour last night that KK and Wise had to be pulled apart as they were stuck into it at St James.

I'd love to know what has been going on. I suspect it might well be similar to Dream Team or whatever that Sky footy-soap was.

Actually surely NUFC is missing a trick there, some giant Big Brother-esq show where they select an owner manager and team from the UK retard population and film the resulting "hilarity". :read:

I just think is Ashley having a right good laugh before he sells the club.

Not that I have any interest in Kinnear taking the role - just think Ashley has dropped this into the conversation just to get a rise out of the fans

Trying to put the pressure on the new owners?

But it's not.

It's like buying a used car, then having four new tires fitted because you have to and expecting to sell it for more than what it cost new. Oh and you've only got the one set of keys because your mate from London lost the others!

Bollocks,

its like buying a car, putting two bald tyres on it, fiting a new stereo that only picks up Capital FM. Taking the fairly tuned engine out and replacing it with a clapped out Morris Minors and then refusing to take it for its weekly service, covering it in dog shit and never cleaning it then doubling the price it would have cost new.

Oh and driving it round the country, setting up a stall outside Ferrari garages and trying to flog it.

But it's not.

Bollocks,

its like buying a car, putting two bald tyres on it, fiting a new stereo that only picks up Capital FM. Taking the fairly tuned engine out and replacing it with a clapped out Morris Minors and then refusing to take it for its weekly service, covering it in dog shit and never cleaning it then doubling the price it would have cost new.

Oh and driving it round the country, setting up a stall outside Ferrari garages and trying to flog it.

Hehe, well if you put it like that... :read: