Micheal Owen

uguysarefunny

there's some seriously good strikers playing for other premiership sides in the premiership.

but if you had to name someone you'd like up front on they're own is there anyone better than Owen.

he's not as fast as he was (he was very fast) but if you had a strike force that might get you half a ball

in 90 mins I think I'd go for Owen.

and he's our's and I'm thinking only good thoughts at the moment.

good football player all the same,

(I think If I was Micheal Owen and they brought Shola on , I'd walk off. Thats another thing. Professionalism)

bring on a second division player (no disrespect) and he's not going , who the fuck are you ?

no, he just looks like he didn't notice.

good bloke ,,, like...

there's some seriously good strikers playing for other premiership sides in the premiership.

but if you had to name someone you'd like up front on they're own is there anyone better than Owen.

he's not as fast as he was (he was very fast) but if you had a strike force that might get you half a ball

(I think If I was Micheal Owen and they brought Shola on , I'd walk off. Thats another thing. Professionalism)

bring on a second division player (no disrespect) and he's not going , who the fuck are you ?

good bloke ,,, like...

I know he wants to leave but we can't blame him for that. At least he's doing his best on and off the pitch in this pretty terrible situation for the club. He's still a fantastic footballer - people think of him as a goal poacher who has lost his pace over the years, but his control, vision etc is still excellent. He's too good for a club like us and I'm sure he knows it so we can only hope he keeps doing his best and scoring goals like he has been in the past 9 months or so for as long/short as he's here. Edited by TheInspiration

I know he wants to leave but we can't blame him for that.

I think with Keegan and anybody but Wise/Ashley negotiating the contract he'd have stayed.

He is on a lot of money, and when he was injured so much it seemed like an awful lot, but when he's fit it doesn't seem so much, and when the rest of the team is playing badly and he's still scoring, it seems like a bargain.

but if you had to name someone you'd like up front on they're own is there anyone better than Owen.he's not as fast as he was (he was very fast) but if you had a strike force that might get you half a ball

good bloke ,,, like...

A few actually. Hes a cracking player but he needs someone to play with or else he gets marked out of the game. I dont think hes played up front on his own since hes been at the club has he?

As it stands currently he will leave, he will start negotiations in january with clubs. Unless we have this mess sorted out by january which im confident of, having KK would be a massive boost to our chances of him re-signing. Though any manager with an ounce of personality and a creditable record would also help ou chances.

Its not all doom and gloom when you think outside the box...

Owen was my MoM for me yesterday, Zoggy would be close second, the rest could not be rated at all.

+1

Was over at the game yesterday and these two stood out a mile, with Owen even coming down to applaud the fans after the final whistle.

As it stands currently he will leave, he will start negotiations in january with clubs. Unless we have this mess sorted out by january which im confident of, having KK would be a massive boost to our chances of him re-signing. Though any manager with an ounce of personality and a creditable record would also help ou chances.

Its not all doom and gloom when you think outside the box...

If we can start to perform like the 2nd half yesterday we'll soon start getting results. Talking to lads leaving the game yesterday and they seemed to be a more upbeat about the future despite the result.