Mobile Broadband

Tooj

Morning Y'all,

Currently awaiting the installation of the internet in my new flat, and as an interim thing I was thinking of perhaps getting mobile broadband to keep me tidied over. I'm aware there are obvious download limits and things but I wouldn't use it for such a thing in the short-term, mainly as I'm looking for a new job and need it for that.

If anyone can help me out on any decent providers or websites I can look into it it would be much appreciated. Although I'm aware it could be a problem due to most of them having minimum term contracts.

t mobile have a pay as you go option - but don't use it to download any TV shows like

I know that man.

I think Vodafone and quite a few others do actually, just wondering if anyone knows which one is the best.

A friend of mine is on 3 and finds it quite good, but the best on the market is supposedly Vodafone. But, just to be the voice of reason and not to stir shit because I bet you could beat the shit out of me, how about just, you know, being patient and getting off the internet for a while? :read:

A friend of mine is on 3 and finds it quite good, but the best on the market is supposedly Vodafone. But, just to be the voice of reason and not to stir shit because I bet you could beat the shit out of me, how about just, you know, being patient and getting off the internet for a while? :read:

I have been man. ;)

I'm in desperate need of a new job though mate so need it at the moment.

the very subject.........

my wifey's mate has just logged onto the internet for the first time. She doesn't have a phone, only a mobile so she;s bought a laptop and it is set up to receive broadband using her mobile. It won't let her download adobe flash player, and generally keeps cutting out.

Am I right in presuming that she just has a signal reception problem or is this technology just shite at the moment ?