At a time of despair take comfort that there is....

Jimbo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel better already - daft really because it's Spurs and I've got no connection to them good or bad. On a serious note though, what IS their problem? I mean they've bought well (at least it seemed it), they've got no internal problems like we have and they don't have the injuries we have... very odd.

I feel better already - daft really because it's Spurs and I've got no connection to them good or bad. On a serious note though, what IS their problem? I mean they've bought well (at least it seemed it), they've got no internal problems like we have and they don't have the injuries we have... very odd.

A manager making some very curious decisions from the look of things.

They've got a few problems. For a start they've decided to sell half the squad and sign a group of random players, so by the time they realise who everyone is and play to their strengths they'll be so far out of contention in everything it'll be laughable. They should've made one or two quality additions to their squad instead of wholesale changes which never works. Secondly their goalkeeper is not as good as everyone makes out. They sold Robinson who fair enough is a confidence player, but this Gomez is like the bad old David James he'll make five world class saves and then two very basic mistakes. He's so inconsistent and fans will be thinking how many points is he going to cost us nevermind make us over the course of a season. And as for Ramos well his team selections are up there with Big Sam. Chops and changes far too many players every game and plays people in the most questionable positions. If I was earning the amount of money that he earns a year I'd be laughing my cock off all the way to the bank because his decisions are just farcical at times.

They will finish above Newcastle this season. No doubt about that.

Their support today put stay away Newcastle fans to shame, they outsung Pompey all the way through the game.

2-0 down and bottom of the league and all you could hear was super Tottenham from the lane.

The kind of defiance that the one game banner waving fans at Newcastle could dream of. They will sell out every home game they have this year.

Something Newcastle have failed to do yet this season.

Edited by The Last Boycoutt

Their support today put stay away Newcastle fans to shame, they outsung Pompey all the way through the game.

2-0 down and bottom of the league and all you could hear was super Tottenham from the lane.

The kind of defiance that the one game banner waving at Newcastle could dream of. They will sell out every home game they have this year.

muppet

White Hart Lane capacity - 36,244

St James' Park capacity - 52,387

Difference - 16,143

so basically we have to find an additional 16k fans to fill ours and we generally come close to it, even yesterday we managed 9k more than you ever will. :read:

The kind of defiance that the one game banner waving at Newcastle could dream of. They will sell out every home game they have this year.

If there was a league for filling out a certain percentage of a ground then fair enough but when you've spent 70 million and your surrounded by dross and a Spaniard that reminds me for some reason of Fawlty Towers then FUCK YOU!!!

muppet

Difference - 16,143

so basically we have to find an additional 16k fans to fill ours and we generally come close to it, even yesterday we managed 9k more than you ever will. :read:

What happened to the "toon army" fans that sold out week in and week out? When the going gets really tough the toon fans are nowhere to be found.

Even if we do get relegated we will still sell out every week. Unlike your boys when you last had a stint in the second tier.

muppet

Difference - 16,143

What happened to the "toon army" fans that sold out week in and week out? When the going gets really tough the toon fans are nowhere to be found.

Even if we do get relegated we will still sell out every week. Unlike your boys when you last had a stint in the second tier.

Aye so you are a spurs fan then I tell you again fuck off you cockney prick

muppet

Difference - 16,143

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To be honest 45'000 is a good attendance and people have reason to stay away - the going has been tough for years and years, it probably will be for many to come.

If you are going to have a go at Newcastle - try your best - but you can't argue against our excellent fans - especially if you are a Tottenham fan :read:

muppet

Difference - 16,143

so basically we have to find an additional 16k fans to fill ours and we generally come close to it, even yesterday we managed 9k more than you ever will. ;)

You LOSER. :read:

To be honest 45'000 is a good attendance and people have reason to stay away - the going has been tough for years and years, it probably will be for many to come.

If you are going to have a go at Newcastle - try your best - but you can't argue against our excellent fans - especially if you are a Tottenham fan :read:

I could have a go at the fact you've won fuck all since the war but that would be too easy.

I could have a go at the fact that your stupid fans believe that the only way you will have success is if Keegan is at the helm but that would be too easy.

I could have a go about the fact you are going to be sold to some Nigerians but once again too easy.

I would rather point out that the only thing that is supposed to be good about your club (the fans) is a fabrication.

I could have a go at the fact you've won fuck all since the war but that would be too easy.

I could have a go at the fact that your stupid fans believe that the only way you will have success is if Keegan is at the helm but that would be too easy.

I could have a go about the fact you are going to be sold to some Nigerians but once again too easy.

I would rather point out that the only thing that is supposed to be good about your club (the fans) is a fabrication.

I could have a go at the fact that your manager is on more money than 17 other managers in the premier league and your sitting rock bottom of the premiership but that would be too easy

I could have a go at the fact that you spent more money in the transfer window than any other club but your sitting rock bottom of the premiership but that would be too easy

I could have a go at the fact that you sacked a quality coach and replaced him with someone with dubious credentials to say the least and your sitting at rock bottom of the premiership

I could have a go at the fact that your fans are even worse than Newcastle fans (and as a Newcatle fan for 24 years thats saying something) but your all fucking delusional cockney pricks who should fuck off and remain fucked off

So - you are deluding yourself in regard to the fans ''delusions''?

You have just won the milk cup and you still get 36'000, you have spent £70m and you are still bottom of the league?

Small club,shit fans, always under Arsenal's shadow.

Back under the rock, worm...

So - you are deluding yourself in regard to the fans ''delusions''?

You have just won the milk cup and you still get 36'000, you have spent £70m and you are still bottom of the league?

Small club,shit fans, always under Arsenal's shadow.

Back under the rock, worm...

I think we are singing from the same hymn sheet mate :-D

Good point, couldn't imagine SJP having less than 52k fans week in week out if we had won the CC the season before and had spent that much over the summer.

Edited by Scy

I could have a go at the fact that your manager is on more money than 17 other managers in the premier league and your sitting rock bottom of the premiership but that would be too easy

I could have a go at the fact that you spent more money in the transfer window than any other club but your sitting rock bottom of the premiership but that would be too easy

I could have a go at the fact that you sacked a quality coach and replaced him with someone with dubious credentials to say the least and your sitting at rock bottom of the premiership

I could have a go at the fact that your fans are even worse than Newcastle fans (and as a Newcatle fan for 24 years thats saying something) but your all fucking delusional cockney pricks who should fuck off and remain fucked off

Point 1: We also recouped more money than any other club. Net spend...fuck all.

Point 2: Jol: No major trophies Ramos: 2X Uefa, Copa del rey, super cup.

Point 3: It seems the truth stings a bit.

Danny? Is that you lad? You think if Levy and the rest of them spend another 70 million in January they might buy another two points?