At a time of despair take comfort that there is....

Jimbo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it brilliant that you lot trash every story about your club but believe the shite written about every other.

So sky bangs on about how much we bought but ignores how much we spent and conveniently ignores what we sold....

but then you have believed the sky myth for so long about your great fans so I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

I think it brilliant that you lot trash every story about your club but believe the shite written about every other.

So sky bangs on about how much we bought but ignores how much we spent and conveniently ignores what we sold....

but then you have believed the sky myth for so long about your great fans so I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

We just get on with it mate -we couldn't give a fuck about Sky's accolades, only pathetic clubs like Tottenham do.

We never said we were the best fans in the world - sky did - but at least we are better than Tottenham fans.

We are in crisis with an injured squad, up for sale with no manager and we are still ahead of you! :read:

To be honest 45'000 is a good attendance and people have reason to stay away - the going has been tough for years and years, it probably will be for many to come.

If you are going to have a go at Newcastle - try your best - but you can't argue against our excellent fans - especially if you are a Tottenham fan :read:

I could have a go at the fact you've won fuck all since the war but that would be too easy.

I could have a go at the fact that your stupid fans believe that the only way you will have success is if Keegan is at the helm but that would be too easy.

I could have a go about the fact you are going to be sold to some Nigerians but once again too easy.

I would rather point out that the only thing that is supposed to be good about your club (the fans) is a fabrication.

I could have a go at the fact that your manager is on more money than 17 other managers in the premier league and your sitting rock bottom of the premiership but that would be too easy

I could have a go at the fact that you spent more money in the transfer window than any other club but your sitting rock bottom of the premiership but that would be too easy

I could have a go at the fact that you sacked a quality coach and replaced him with someone with dubious credentials to say the least and your sitting at rock bottom of the premiership

I could have a go at the fact that your fans are even worse than Newcastle fans (and as a Newcatle fan for 24 years thats saying something) but your all fucking delusional cockney pricks who should fuck off and remain fucked off

Point 1: We also recouped more money than any other club. Net spend...fuck all.

Point 2: Jol: No major trophies Ramos: 2X Uefa, Copa del rey, super cup.

Point 3: It seems the truth stings a bit.

Point 1: Well If I was at a club that finished 5th 5th and then 11th and I hadn't spent anything netwise then I'd be worried because I'd be thinking well we've spent fuck all to improve on this 11th place position and other teams around us are spending money, so maybe we will drop in position?!?! And Sure enough spuds are in 20th im the premier league. One Lady Ramos is taking spuds for a ride and the sooner fans realise that is a step backwards and not forwards the better. Those fans who think a victory over a poor Newcastle team have obviously been sniffing glue. Ramos's overall record not just this season but last suggests he is a flop on the Christian Gross level

They will finish above Newcastle this season. No doubt about that.

Their support today put stay away Newcastle fans to shame, they outsung Pompey all the way through the game.

2-0 down and bottom of the league and all you could hear was super Tottenham from the lane.

The kind of defiance that the one game banner waving fans at Newcastle could dream of. They will sell out every home game they have this year.

Something Newcastle have failed to do yet this season.

Alright Danny?

Their support today put stay away Newcastle fans to shame, they outsung Pompey all the way through the game.

2-0 down and bottom of the league and all you could hear was super Tottenham from the lane.

The kind of defiance that the one game banner waving fans at Newcastle could dream of. They will sell out every home game they have this year.

Alright Danny?

Yeah fine. You?

Next two games Hull and Stoke, nothing out of those two and the panic button gets hit.

Why are all the Spurs fans here anyways?

Also, on a serious none bickering note, what are your thoughts on the situation? Are you happy with Ramos etc

He needs time. We have new players to bed in, in Modric, Bentley, Pavlechenkslow, Corluka, GDS with that kind of turn around we were always going to take time.

Villa bought Milner and Cueller for fairly big money and do they put them straight in? No. MON does it slowly. We have half a team in at the deep end and it shows.

However certain things are starting to get to me. His refusal to play gunter and insistance of picking a new team every week is getting to me.

I cant remember when we played the same team 2 weeks on the bounce.

Also, on a serious none bickering note, what are your thoughts on the situation? Are you happy with Ramos etc

He needs time. We have new players to bed in, in Modric, Bentley, Pavlechenkslow, Corluka, GDS with that kind of turn around we were always going to take time.

Villa bought Milner and Cueller for fairly big money and do they put them straight in? No. MON does it slowly. We have half a team in at the deep end and it shows.

However certain things are starting to get to me. His refusal to play gunter and insistance of picking a new team every week is getting to me.

Ahhhh tinker man. Why do the foreign managers like doing this? I havent watched any Spurs games at all this season, is he still play Huddlestone?

So IF and its a large IF you get say 1 or 2 points out of the next 6 available will the Spurs fans start looking at shifting him?

Ahhhh tinker man. Why do the foreign managers like doing this? I havent watched any Spurs games at all this season, is he still play Huddlestone?

So IF and its a large IF you get say 1 or 2 points out of the next 6 available will the Spurs fans start looking at shifting him?

Huddlestone has only really made cameos this season, he started against Villa and was crap.

I have no idea why Ramos wont settle on a team, to me the one that went to Chelsea and got a draw had to be worth sticking with.

Spurs fans crave the same thing as you do, a bit of stability and a majority of them back Ramos, however today I heard the first real rumblings of discontent.

The problem is we dont break with any real sense of purpose, our build up is slow and laboured and we have no sense of urgency. By the time we are set up to attack teams have regrouped.

Our best performance of recent memory (in the 5-1) we moved possesion from the edge of our to the edge of theirs in a blink of an eye. We are a million miles from that now.

How many games have Woodgate and King played together?

In the league twice. King is not the king we know and love. The most talented allround defender this country has is ready for the knackers Im afraid.

Alright Danny?

Yeah fine. You?

Next two games Hull and Stoke, nothing out of those two and the panic button gets hit.

In all honesty - and I'm not having a go at you or Spurs Danny - I'd be worried about Hull. They clearly mean business and I know it's early doors but they don't have the look of a team who plan to be fighting relegation (unlike us.)

This season's Reading I think.

In the league twice. King is not the king we know and love. The most talented allround defender this country has is ready for the knackers Im afraid.

Keep Steven Taylor out of this :read:

What's wrong with Rio Ferdinand like?

Nothing. Great pace and good distribution. Add to that a fantastic heading ability and a great tackler and you have the King.

A fucking gazelle on steroids when he was fit. Terrible shame injury has slowley ground him down.

I dont think either club should be entering a pissing contest at the minute like ;)

Oh, and bottom 3 go down, though I do think both have good enough squads to turn it around [/blindoptimism]

Not having a go at you Danny, but do you still like the man in your picture? I'm struggling to see what he's done well since becoming Spurs manager.

Winning the League Cup wouold be the obvious answer I suppose, though Souness and McClaren both won it also in recent years...

Edited by TheInspiration

Not having a go at you Danny, but do you still like the man in your picture? I'm struggling to see what he's done well since becoming Spurs manager.

Winning the League Cup wouold be the obvious answer I suppose, though Souness and McClaren both won it also in recent years...

Of course I do. Ramos has really upped the fitness levels at the club so we are no longer sitting back 60 minutes into a game and absorbing pressure like we used to.

He has also had a pretty decent record against the top four (beating Chelsea and Arsenal, drawing twice with Chelsea and Manure). Something Jol could never seem to achieve.

The problem goes higher than Ramos, we will never be a top club if the club is willing to sell our top players. Keane Berbatov and Carrick were all massive blows and to a lesser extent Steed and TT could do a job.

A year ago we had Defoe Keane and Berbatov and we have replaced that with Bent and Pav. Add to that we have repeatedly failed to sign a DM and a CB to replace King and theres your answer.

I used to like the way we were run like a business but right now I would give my right arm for a sheik with a fist full of Kuwaiti Dinar.

Nothing. Great pace and good distribution. Add to that a fantastic heading ability and a great tackler and you have the King.

A fucking gazelle on steroids when he was fit. Terrible shame injury has slowley ground him down.

Woodgate, Ferdinand, Terry, and even Carragher are head and shoulders better than King ever was. Were you amongst you 768 away support the other night? In similar cicumstances I seem to recall us taking 5,600 to Watford in the League Cup.

Woodgate, Ferdinand, Terry, and even Carragher are head and shoulders better than King ever was. Were you amongst you 768 away support the other night? In similar cicumstances I seem to recall us taking 5,600 to Watford in the League Cup.

Woodgate/Terry/Carragher: All lacked Ledleys pace / distribution.

Ferdinand: Not as strong in the tackle or as good in the air.

he is the best all rounder this country has ever had.

And yes I made the trip and yes there were more than 800 of us there as you well know. It was a very surreal experience being in such an empty stadium, town was a bit of a let down afterwards though, not as lively as I had thought it would be.

Weren't you praising the Spurs' support after the game?