At a time of despair take comfort that there is....

Jimbo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ramos is talking to the groundsman at White Hart Lane.

He says "the pitch is looking good"

The groundsman replied,

"it should do we have put £70 million worth of S H I T E on it !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What has the Spurs goalkeeper and Michael Jackson got in common?

They both wear gloves for no apparent reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haringey council have blocked Tottenhams plans to build a new ground onNorthumberland Park.

A Town Hall source said: "We don't mind having afunfair there once a year, but a circus there every fortnight is a bit too much."

I'm not surprised Spurs haven't really kicked on due to all the comings and goings on the pitch and in the dugout. Instability is the killer of all plans and ambitions regardless of how well executed they may be or how good the players and manager really are. We've known that for years of course. Spurs are also proof that structured multi-layered management doesn't really work. I'm more than certain Ramos is or has been working with one hand tied behind his back. I'm not saying he's being undermined or anything like that but he can't quite make the critical changes or decisions needed to make them a success if he doesn't quite control every aspect of the club. He's clearly a good manager but will fail at Spurs.

I'm not surprised Spurs haven't really kicked on due to all the comings and goings on the pitch and in the dugout. Instability is the killer of all plans and ambitions regardless of how well executed they may be or how good the players and manager really are. We've known that for years of course. Spurs are also proof that structured multi-layered management doesn't really work. I'm more than certain Ramos is or has been working with one hand tied behind his back. I'm not saying he's being undermined or anything like that but he can't quite make the critical changes or decisions needed to make them a success if he doesn't quite control every aspect of the club. He's clearly a good manager but will fail at Spurs.

Speaking from a perpetual view point, I'd agree with that. Martin Jol must be laughing his tits off, top of the Bundesliga with a bigger club.