Why wont Keegan go on the record?

Douggy B

Seems that since this whole thing blew up that all we seem to be getting is Ashleys side of the story.

Why doesnt KK come out and deny the Beckham stuff and fight his corner?

Is there still a chance that the club will attempt to sue KK for breach of contract, or is there more to it than that?

These stories about him making ridiculous demands wont go away until Keegan tells his side of the story IMO.

Seems that since this whole thing blew up that all we seem to be getting is Ashleys side of the story.

Ashley skirted right around the Keegan issue in his Rob Beasley written statement.

Why doesnt KK come out and deny the Beckham stuff and fight his corner?

Only an idiot could see how that 'Beckham, Ronaldinho and Lampard' fairytale surfaced - Jiminez using his Southern based press mates to put Keegan in a bad light.

Is there still a chance that the club will attempt to sue KK for breach of contract, or is there more to it than that?

Keegan has already damned both Ashley and Wise with their own words. He'll salughter the Club on breach of contract

These stories about him making ridiculous demands wont go away until Keegan tells his side of the story IMO.

He will tell his story - when he gets his settlement or a new regime takeover and reappoint him manager.

My first reaction was that suing him for those 2 million would be really petty from the club. But I really hope they do now.

Why?

It took it that he meant that's the only way the full truth will come out.

My first reaction was that suing him for those 2 million would be really petty from the club. But I really hope they do now.

Have you been smoking crack cocaine while drinking Buckfast?

Have you been smoking crack cocaine while drinking Buckfast?

Are the two of them mutually exclusive?

Blimey OB, you know you dont dig out the second coming on here.

The 'second coming' was about 15 years ago.

You know what I mean ;)

Aye, you meant the third coming.

You know what I mean ;)

No I mean the second. The first being a young man from Nazareth about 2000 years ago.

You know what I mean ;)

No I mean the second. The first being a young man from Nazareth about 2000 years ago.

I though Yids didn't recognise that one.

Why does KK need to speak?

I think the actions of the board since his resignation speak volumes tbh. I find the fact that Chris Hughton had absolutely no contact from the board following Keegan's decision to go is an absolute disgrace.