Why wont Keegan go on the record?

Douggy B

I can see why he isn't talking at present, although I fear that's more for legal reasons than because he's about to ride back into town with some new buyers for the club. Danny's right though, the fans deserve an explanation. At some stage, at least.

And we won't get much out of the club. I thought it was pretty disgraceful, although typical, that, after hearing so little of late, Joe Kinnear then announces out of the blue we're being sold next month and that KK is coming back with Shearer as though it's meant to be common knowledge or something.

Remember how much we used to bitterly complain about how Freddy Shepherd couldn't keep his mouth shut until a deal was done.

There's a happy medium though.

Is there still a section for the chaiman's thoughts in the program?

I guess not.

Because he doesn't want to risk ruining the £8 million civil action he's taking against the club.

are you the loser off N-O that doesn't seem to like keegan for some strange reason?

Are you one of those losers that hate N-O so much but seem desperate to get back on there?

Toon Argy. :lol:

Because he doesn't want to risk ruining the £8 million civil action he's taking against the club.

are you the loser off N-O that doesn't seem to like keegan for some strange reason?

Are you one of those losers that hate N-O so much but seem desperate to get back on there?

Toon Argy. :lol:

i dont hate it i just hate the mods that come from leeds. i don't see why i'm not allowed to post on a nufc forum because someone from leeds says so

triggy shoots, he scores!

By the way Baggio, if Keegan can take 8m out of the pocket of that cunt Ashley along the way, then more power to the messiah I say.

By the way Baggio, if Keegan can take 8m out of the pocket of that cunt Ashley along the way, then more power to the messiah I say.

Except the civil action would be against against NUFC and not Ashley, so any money he gets will come out of the club accounts.

Except the civil action would be against against NUFC and not Ashley, so any money he gets will come out of the club accounts.

Which would then be taken off the price that any buyer will pay I would've thought, provided that it is settled in time, if not then there is an accounting system of dealing with pending civil actions (iirc).

We all know, even you in your little anti Keegler mind, that it would be Ashley and co that is the target of his civil action.

Better still, how about you stop surmising what you think is happening and we'll stop reminding you that you need reminding. :lol:

My first reaction was that suing him for those 2 million would be really petty from the club. But I really hope they do now.

That will be why he CANNOT say much.