Keegan: I can't wait to return

Jimbo

The way I would look at it if KK did come back is that he'd never really left, he was merely on gardening leave until the pest control had been and cleansed the club.

Repeat this a few times to yourself and it starts to sound feasible

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keegan departing was not the root of our problem - it's a symptom of it.

Him not being in charge is not the reason for our decline - even if he'd stayed on when this all blew up, I reckon we'd have been in the same shitty mess we find ourselves in.

The return of KK will undoubtedly inspire confidence into the players but then there's very little that wouldn't at the moment. However, the confidence will be nothing in comparision to what the confidence will be when the current management structure is abolished.

Keegan (alone) is not the answer to our prayers.. I think the media never had focus on this and that a fair few members on here are losing focus of it.

Pretty much my feelings.

Keegan leaving his role only highlighted what we suspected and other issues. I think it made Ashley show his true colours and the rest of his rabble. I dont think this has ever "really" been about KK, its about everything else that KK being in place was hiding.

Have I missed something or are there a few people restrospectively making themselves out to be Nostradamus-like here? Leazes was about the only one who called it right before it happened. Aye, there were a few rumblings about the lack of signings etc. but that's about it.

Have I missed something or are there a few people restrospectively making themselves out to be Nostradamus-like here? Leazes was about the only one who called it right before it happened. Aye, there were a few rumblings about the lack of signings etc. but that's about it.

KCG knew the score too....

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=509149

Keegan departing was not the root of our problem - it's a symptom of it.

Him not being in charge is not the reason for our decline - even if he'd stayed on when this all blew up, I reckon we'd have been in the same shitty mess we find ourselves in.

The return of KK will undoubtedly inspire confidence into the players but then there's very little that wouldn't at the moment. However, the confidence will be nothing in comparision to what the confidence will be when the current management structure is abolished.

Keegan (alone) is not the answer to our prayers.. I think the media never had focus on this and that a fair few members on here are losing focus of it.

I reckon a Keegan team would have beaten Hull, Tottenham and Blackburn easily...and given West Ham a run for their money.

But who can say for sure.

I can. ;)

and me *whistles* ;)

and me *whistles* :rosetintspecs:

;)

I too laughed mockingly in the face of the doom mongers.

I'd rather be blindly optimistic and happy than pessimistic and right though.

I'm pretty sure Mark Fenwick, Duncan Bannatyne, Graham Wylie, Duncan Davidson and a couple of pals are going to make an offer then bring back Keegan and we'll climb the table slowly but surely.

:yes

To be fair, a lot of people expressed doubts but the majority feeling was "give it a chance".

We're between a rock and a hard place tbh. If we're patient then we're mugs, if we're suspicious, then we've got ideas above our station, God given right blah blah blah.

I think a lot of people who were being positive probably had nagging doubts at the back of their minds, this is after all, a club not unknown for spectaclar fuck ups.

I've only been watching them 18 years or so and I don't feel I've earned the right to be pissed off yet. Not when the likes of Leazes have been putting up with it for 40 odd years. I know nothing of misery considering we've been in the top flight 90% of the time I've been watching, and I've never seen us relegated.

I've been canny lucky. ;)

Though I do remember getting beat off the mackems in the play-offs. Ouch.

Edited by Happy Face

The way I would look at it if KK did come back is that he'd never really left, he was merely on gardening leave until the pest control had been and cleansed the club.

Has he actually resigned/had his resignation accepted/been sacked or anything yet. I have no idea what the official situation is

Has he actually resigned/had his resignation accepted/been sacked or anything yet. I have no idea what the official situation is

He's in the shower mate........ all been a dream. ;)

He's in the shower mate........ all been a dream. ;)

Sounds like one of your wet dreams tbh :yes

notoriety at last ;)

We're back to square 1 though. We will be sold soon, and can only hope that whoever it is, will have genuine ambition and the understanding of the game and how its down, including the size and potential of the club. Extra element now though, is the klebbies. How many clubs will be owned by mega rich billionaires in 10 years time ? And most of them will be unhappy with what they get for their money, thats football, the vast majority of clubs are relatively speaking, failures.

Don't see how Keegan coming back will do much to inspire confidence in the players now - the damage is done. :rosetintspecs:

I don't see how him coming back can NOT inspire confidence in the players. ;)And I'm not some eejit who thinks he's the Second Coming either.

Surely leaving the players high and dry on the day after transfer deadline day would have pissed quite a few players off, regardless of the circumstances leading to Keegan's resignation - and I was merely making the point that if he does return, he may very well find that his tendency (perceived or otherwise) to have such hissy fits has undermined the players' confidence in him.

And as for the bit in bold, do tell me...who is? :yes

Fookin get in!

:):nufc:

Blow that out your arse ollieburton you mackem cunt!

Why do some people have to be aggressive & abusive just because they disagree with someone's posts. Personally I think its a sign of limited intelligence & inferiority complex. The use of course terms for genitalia & bodily orifices indicates someone with an inferiority complex in the sexual arena - OR PERHAPS HE JUST HAS A SMALL PENIS ? []:lol:

The same paper says he doesn't know if he can come back because he won't drop an £8 million civil claim against the club.

Looks like he had more than his principles in mind when he walked.