I keep confusing Park Life and Happy Face

Steve

I don't know what it is, but for some reason my brain seems to think they're the same guy. It's something I've only just noticed because it only just occured to me that one was in Hamburg and the other South Shields. I mean no offence by it, but can you two explain why I keep thinking you're the same?

I also keep thinking Fish and Meenzer are the same too because of the overwhelming homosexuality but that's entirely different.

Does anyone else confuse people on here or am I the only idiot?

I don't know what it is, but for some reason my brain seems to think they're the same guy. It's something I've only just noticed because it only just occured to me that one was in Hamburg and the other South Shields. I mean no offence by it, but can you two explain why I keep thinking you're the same?

I also keep thinking Fish and Meenzer are the same too because of the overwhelming homosexuality but that's entirely different.

;)

He should be most offended I'm sure.

I still don't differentiate between Brock and J69, except one of them's gone now.

Or Smooth and Wacky.

Jimbo and Papa Laz too.

Shinton and Snakehips is another.

Edited by Happy Face

Hesus Christos!!

I'm the one in the wig. ;)

Didn't realise Steve was in Manchester, now I see it. he makes love to the inbreds and bullied so he chose scouses to hate, easy way out, go and get some councilling.

Different bloke, you're thinking of Stevie.

I used to get Happy Face and Obagol mixed up (but that was before Obagol had changed his name). Going way back I used to get Blackadder and Renton mixed up a fair bit too.

Didn't realise Steve was in Manchester, now I see it. he makes love to the inbreds and bullied so he chose scouses to hate, easy way out, go and get some councilling.

Different bloke, you're thinking of Stevie.

Quite appropriate for this thread really. ;)

I have great problems distinguishing Toonraider and t00nraider. Is it just me? :yes

Zane Lowe doesnt post here does he? ;)

Don't you worry. I mix up Stevie and Steve all the time. One is a strange football loving character mostly talking bolliocks and the other is humping every leg. In the end both are easy to mistake though.

Stevie had an alter ego for a bit, called WL or something. At first I thought they could be two different people, then I realised that Bernard Manning isn't with us any more, so it must have been him.

Stevie had an alter ego for a bit, called WL or something. At first I thought they could be two different people, then I realised that Bernard Manning isn't with us any more, so it must have been him.

TBH are you even allowed in general chat?

Me and Tom are like that *crosses fingers*. I can go where I like.

I can even go into the hidden room where the admin and Moderators go and that.

I may ask one of them to ban you, just for a laugh.

Fucking hell, English is your first language, isn't it?

F****g hell, English is your first language, isn't it?

Yes. However I am not sad enough to pick someone up on a colloquialism, in what is, a casual message board context.

That would come across as desperate in my opinion.

Yes. However I am not sad enough to pick someone up on a colloquialism, in what is, a casual message board context.

Yep that's me cobber, desperate to point out how average your banter is.

To be honest you were more interesting as The Last Boycoutt.

Yep that's me cobber, desperate to point out how average your banter is.

To be honest you were more interesting as The Last Boycoutt.

Boring poster, genius name.