In a time of turmoil

Isegrim

... I decided to don't care about it.

I got engaged last weekend with the (civil) wedding set for December. Church wedding is going to take place next summer.

I've had a strange time the last couple of months with several setbacks, but the proposal turned everything upside down. I've never been happier in my life. Yay.

Edit: The ceremony won't take place neither in Poland nor in South Shields. Taxi drivers are welcome though...

Edited by Isegrim

Congratulations. I've had an awful year (and its only just October now) But its good to hear some good news. I heard last night I am going to be a great Aunty....at least I think I'm pleased with that! ;)

• 5 months later...

It wasn't until I got half way through the thread that I realised it was from last year.

I was totally unprepared for the final post, and was expecting some lovely conclusion at the end. It was quite sad to read your last message (last post sounded so, so wrong).

I trust all will get better soon.

Up and at 'em, Isegrim :baby:

I shouldn't post when I'm drunk. I probably bumped the wrong thread. My marriage isn't my problem.

But my mother died a couple of weeks ago and my wife and my father can't stand each other. My life feels like I am getting beaten up by Mike Tyson again and again at the moment.

I shouldn't post when I'm drunk. I probably bumped the wrong thread. My marriage isn't my problem.

But my mother died a couple of weeks ago and my wife and my father can't stand each other. My life feels like I am getting beaten up by Mike Tyson again and again at the moment.

Sorry to hear that mate, especially regarding your Mam. Hope things start to improve for you soon.

Woa, mix of emotions in this thread. Glad to hear your marriage is ok anyway. Very sorry to hear about your loss though, tough times I'm sure (been there first hand). Made more difficult by other strained relationships doesn't help. :D

I'm sure the load will get lighter :baby: