Everton Away

johnnyshaker

There is a leisure centre about ten minutes walk from the ground called Walton Sports Centre (I think). You can park there, think it was 3 or 4 quid last year.

It's on the A580 East Lancashire Road which you take off the motorway.

That's not a bad place to park actually, right near my nan's house. It's in a park nearby called Walton Hall Park.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...kdz4Bg&cd=1

On the match day itself at Goodison I always parked in one of the side roads nearby which are free. The one where she actually lives called is Woolhope road it's relatively scally free, but it involves navigating down a side street or two, and wouldn't want you to get lost. It also fills up quickly if one of the local teams are playing the same day.

Stanley park is also a good bet.

P.s. not been around for a while, been keeping my head down. I know when it's not the right time to stick my nose in, been waiting for things to pick up for you. But good luck against the Blue shite anyway.

Edited by SuspectPackage

P.s. not been around for a while, been keeping my head down. I know when it's not the right time to stick my nose in, been waiting for things to pick up for you. But good luck against the Blue shite anyway.

Good times to play NUFC include:

If you have a new manager.

If you just sacked your manager.

If you're on a winning run.

If you're on a losing run.

If you haven't beaten us in X number of years.

If you beat us every year.

If you haven't scored in a while.

If you've been scoring bucketfuls.

Everton are bound for a win here. Easy to say they've been having a shite start to the season but no better time to play us then! :lol:

There is a leisure centre about ten minutes walk from the ground called Walton Sports Centre (I think). You can park there, think it was 3 or 4 quid last year.

It's on the A580 East Lancashire Road which you take off the motorway.

That's not a bad place to park actually, right near my nan's house. It's in a park nearby called Walton Hall Park.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...kdz4Bg&cd=1

On the match day itself at Goodison I always parked in one of the side roads nearby which are free. The one where she actually lives called is Woolhope road it's relatively scally free, but it involves navigating down a side street or two, and wouldn't want you to get lost. It also fills up quickly if one of the local teams are playing the same day.

Stanley park is also a good bet.

It'll be just my luck its full when I get there now after blabbing about it :lol:

Try anfield car park as for liverpool games they use everton ground car park and it is secure about £5.

The other alternative is to park in secure car park in the town and get the train to sandhills from any train station then get the match bus free I think and then get them back after the match you probable get away after the match quicker