Kinnear confronts his critics head on

Jimbo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether you agree or disagree to the rant and rave and bad language, the media focuses too much on the bad things in football, and whilst I accept it sells newspapers some, no most, of these journalists are crap. They mis-report for fun and the majority of their readership want to believe what they write is true.

Most of the reporting rooms in the south of england will attempt to sensationalise any story about any club other than those south of Watford. Notice I've included the likes of Manure and Liverpool in this argument. These clubs, when things were/are going wrong have never escaped the press' evil reporting. Only Fergie has been strong enough to tell them to sod off, his results dictate the pace he wants.

In recent months it seems as though Newcastle has been top of the medias hit-list, but I wonder not, caused by the antics of our management team coupled with Ashley's arrogant approach to demolish NUFC. I also wonder why when the "top man" is trying to sell the club.

Joe Kinnear is yet another chapter in the soap opera of NUFC and I am truly ashamed, no, I'm fucking fed up with both the management style of our BoD's and the reporting shite from the media.

I would really like to know what the truth is regarding NUFC's proposed sale, how long we've got the Kinnear for and numerous other unanswered questions. All the media attempts or achieves is to muddy the waters and confuse the situation. If NUFC used PR correctly and wisely, most of the shit that is hitting the news would not be out there.

Right now I don't give a fuck about poor Joe and his expletives, it's about time some of this media lot got what they deserve. All I truly want from Joe Fucking Kinnear and the football team is that they work together and produce some results. Time for pussy-footing about is over. If it works well done JFK, IMO it's about time for straight talking, improved performances and better results.

IN SIMPLE WORDS, A MESSAGE FOR THE PLAYERS SHOULD BE, NEVER MIND THE SHIT THAT'S GOING ON AROUND YOU, LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE THE FLAK AND THE BURDON OF EVERYTHING OUTSIDE THE FOOTBALL PITCH, AND DO WHAT YOU'RE PAID TO DO. THE PLAYERS WILL EARN OUR RESPECT AND ABOVE ALL THAT IS GOING ON, MAKE US MORE DETERMINED TO GIVE THEM OUR SUPPORT.

THIS IS A MINIMUM REQUIREMENT, THE PLAYERS EARN SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF DOSH, AND THE PLAYERS NEED TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY DESERVE IT.

JFK might just be the right man for the job at this point in time, but he might not, results will tell us that. I do think everyone should get off his back and give him a fair chance, let us see what he can do before we completely asassinate him.

In the past, NUFC fans have been too quick to bemoan a manager before he has even got going, I wonder how much of this is caused by crap driven media. JFK was on a hiding before he even took on the role, in the fans eyes they wanted Ashley out and KK back immediately. It was never going to happen, I wonder if the relationship of JFK and Cashley still trundles along well into 2009. How much of this reporting by the southern press is speculation and total lies fed to JFK by Cashley. Can we believe anything we hear about what is really going on at NUFC.

I AM NOT SO SURE!

Kinnear was well within his rigts saying what he did for me. I mean who the fuck do these jumped up little wankers think they are telling him how he should do his job, when he should be doing what etc.

If the players even show half his fight I think relegation will be a distant thought.