New Fansite: Newcastle United Fans

UltraFan

Hey eveyone I just wanted to let you guys know about a new Newcastle United fansite I've started, I'm hoping you all can check it out and leave feedback/comments and help out! :)

The fansite, Newcastle United Fans http://newcastleunitedfans.com is pretty new, we're just launching it but well, more than a fansite, I have a bigger plan. I want it to be a community where everyone can register and contribute to the community!

That means that besides of me admin posting the info, everyone who wants to will be able to submit information, news, pictures, etc. of Newcastle United... this way, the information, news and resources on the site will be better! The only requirement so far for posting is to register a username, but that's totally free . Plus, everything you post would be credited to you.

So check my site out! http://newcastleunitedfans.com. Feedback and comments are greatly appreciated, and well, help with posts is of course extremely welcomed! :lol:

Robert

Newcastle United Fans

http://newcastleunitedfans.com

An invoice will be in the post for the advertising.

Hi Jimbo,

I just trying to invited to the fans to join on my site to support Newcastle United, and be part of a great community, im sorry if this message seems like advertising or spam :) aim not so good writing :lol:

Hi Jimbo,

I just trying to invited to the fans to join on my site to support Newcastle United, and be part of a great community, im sorry if this message seems like advertising or spam :) aim not so good writing :lol:

I think Jimbo was using that ever so underrated tool sarcasm :nufc:

I like the look of your site, seems to be really well done. Hope it's a success.

Hi Jimbo,

I like the look of your site, seems to be really well done. Hope it's a success.

Ohhh hehe, aim new here so... But thanks for all your comments Ketsbaia! i really appreciated.

It looks decent a first glance, though Id say the entries are a bit random, abd you have the cardinal sin of having a smiley in one of yours posts.

Hi Jimbo,

Skol, I think you might be surprised dear boy... :)