I am a LFC fan

alscarface

I am a born scouser , but my mam was from Newcastle and i have family there.

Newcastle has always held a place in my heart , i have been there many times in the past.

What is happening to your club is a disgrace, you need to start all over again.

Your players (pardon my french) are shit ,and show no commitment.

You really need to go down to rebuild again into a team the city deserves.

Sorry i came across as being sarcastic, cos i wasn't.

But at least you are facing Everton tommorow, should be easy. (Now that is sarcasm).

Don't worry mate, you're probably copping it because we get few scousers coming over here on the wind-up. They're not popular.

You and SuspectPackage both seem alright. (So far :lol:).

Newcastle has always held a place in my heart , i have been there many times in the past.

Yup, because that always works out really well.

Edited by Fop

But at least you are facing Everton tommorow, should be easy. (Now that is sarcasm).

Don't worry mate, you're probably copping it because we get few scousers coming over here on the wind-up. They're not popular.

Thanks mate, i really do like Newcasle FC.

Edited by alscarface

Yup, because that always works out really well.

Actually that may be Ashley's plan, it's the only thing that remotely makes sense. :lol:

Thanks mate, i realy do like Newcasle FC.

Not enough to spell it right though...

and to be honest I can't think of a single club who have benefited from relegation.

and to be honest I can't think of a single club who have benefited from relegation.

Oh shit . a spelling mistake!

So sorry.

Oh shit . a spelling mistake!

So sorry.

... I spelled it correctly dumb ass. :)

You say a club has never benefited from being releged, i would disagree.

NUFC were succesful with King Kev and being relegated.

I just think Newcastle have lost there way so much that relegation would benfit them overall.

NUFC need a clean sweep if it means relegation then so be it.

and not all our players are shit. Owen, Jonas, beye, given and big col are all good

Wins fuck all in the air which is not good enough for a defender in this league.

Edited by Sima

You say a club has never benefited from being releged, i would disagree.

NUFC were succesful with King Kev and being relegated.

I just think Newcastle have lost there way so much that relegation would benfit them overall.

NUFC need a clean sweep if it means relegation then so be it.

You mean with John Hall and Keegan coming up? It was a different age.

Besides we don't have that much to get rid of our squad is tiny and we've got rid of more deadwood players in the last couple of seasons than we have players left.

A couple need to go, but getting relegated to shift 3-4 players is like cutting your leg off because you've got an itchy toe.

All we need is a decent manager (like Keegan or someone else reasonable, O'Neill, Moyes, god help us maybe even 'Arry) and a decent owner/board that is willing to back the club somewhat (not Ashley's £0 operating plan - which cannot work) without either buying players themselves (FFS) or installing a stupid power mad dwarf (Wise) above the manager, plus some stability for a couple of seasons.

It's not rocket science, just inexplicably it's been beyond NUFC since Robson's tenure (which of course was completely aborted by the Chairman & Board meddling in the end). :lol:

Like I say, we didn't benefit from the relegation, we benefited from the takeover and Keegan's installation. I also reiterate my first point, NO club has benefited from relegation.

lol the fact is , hes a liverpool fan and they are a bigger club than us, yet at the hull game we had to show the bastards how protesting was done, who said the players are not showing commitment?, yes the morale is down to an all time low and no they cant really use whats happened as an excuse, although the appoint of joe kinnear won't lift the morale much...but your the supposed bigger club and you can even protest properly.. sad scouse fuck!!

Ok, I'm a Liverpool fan too, but this all comes across as a bit bizarre even to me.

A couple of points I'll pick up on. In today's times (i.e. the Premier League), there is no way being relegated could be a good thing for a club. The loss in revenue is a massive drop to the Championship, you must have seen the number of teams forces to dismember their squads simply because they couldn't afford the wage bill. Perhaps pre-Premier League I could understand, but not today. The other problem with being relegated is attracting players. Coming up again, and forced to scrap with the likes of West Brom, Wigan and Fulham to rebuild your squad (with all respect to those sides) is no way to rebuild a successful team.

The other point I'd mention is Newcastle's "shit players". I don't actually think Newcastle's squad is that bad tbh, seen in the context of the injuries they've got. when they've actually got a full strength side...

Help me here Newcastle fans, as an outsider looking in I'll take a guess at your strongest side (feel free to correct me cause I admit I'm shooting in the dark).

Given

Enrique Coloccini Taylor Beye

N'Zogbia/Duff? Barton? Butt? Guitierrez

Owen Martins

Ok, so I have no idea what their strongest central midfield is. And I'm not claiming they'd win the league, but the point stands that these aren't suddenly bad players. They're good players who just need some leadership and confidence, and with the right management (and dare I say team ownership), they're obviously far better than relegation material.

Ok, I'm a Liverpool fan too, but this all comes across as a bit bizarre even to me.

A couple of points I'll pick up on. In today's times (i.e. the Premier League), there is no way being relegated could be a good thing for a club. The loss in revenue is a massive drop to the Championship, you must have seen the number of teams forces to dismember their squads simply because they couldn't afford the wage bill. Perhaps pre-Premier League I could understand, but not today. The other problem with being relegated is attracting players. Coming up again, and forced to scrap with the likes of West Brom, Wigan and Fulham to rebuild your squad (with all respect to those sides) is no way to rebuild a successful team.

The other point I'd mention is Newcastle's "shit players". I don't actually think Newcastle's squad is that bad tbh, seen in the context of the injuries they've got. when they've actually got a full strength side...

Help me here Newcastle fans, as an outsider looking in I'll take a guess at your strongest side (feel free to correct me cause I admit I'm shooting in the dark).

Given

Enrique Coloccini Taylor Beye

N'Zogbia/Duff? Barton? Butt? Guitierrez

Owen Martins

Ok, so I have no idea what their strongest central midfield is. And I'm not claiming they'd win the league, but the point stands that these aren't suddenly bad players. They're good players who just need some leadership and confidence, and with the right management (and dare I say team ownership), they're obviously far better than relegation material.

will agger be playing instead of skrtel if he is injured for a long time? reason i'm asking is because i need to decide whether to keep agger in my team or not

will agger be playing instead of skrtel if he is injured for a long time? reason i'm asking is because i need to decide whether to keep agger in my team or not

Definately, we have no choice but to play him in the CL games anyway (Hyypia isn't even in the squad).

Saying that, I don't think Skrtel will be out for a very long time. A/ Before today I was pretty sure Skrtel didn't feel this 'pain' thing anyway, and B/ If I believe what I'm told he hobbled out onto the team bus afterwards without any crutches.

So I'm hopeful that it'll just be a case of weeks rather than months.

and not all our players are shit. Owen, Jonas, beye, given and big col are all good

Wins fuck all in the air which is not good enough for a defender in this league.

Nice to see no one judging him yet, or jumping to conclusions after 7 weeks of the season. :D

Nice to see no one judging him yet, or jumping to conclusions after 7 weeks of the season. :)

To be fair to Sima: Once bitten, twice shy. :D

Bwallocks

What belief they (Keegan) had built in theselves has been destroyed.

No rebuild needed. Just additions.

Bwallocks

What belief they (Keegan) had built in theselves has been destroyed.

No rebuild needed. Just additions.

It's like when Luke lost his arm in Empire Strikes Back.

The force will return and stronger. :D

Edited by Park Life