The Match-Everton vs Newcastle

Venom

Who will win and what will be the score?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games like this always frustrate me as I know we've battled and done well to get a point but at the same I know if we had a half decent team we'd bury the drug-dealing bastards.

Very happy, the second half we showed some bottle and commitment, the heads didn't go down at all, at last we've seen some spirit.

Well done Joe.

Games like this always frustrate me as I know we've battled and done well to get a point but at the same I know if we had a half decent team we'd bury the drug-dealing bastards.

Aye, can't hlep but feel if we'd had KK and a fully fit squad we'd of mullered Hull, West Ham, Blackburn and Everton - because they've all been pretty poor against us.

Would have us on 16 points ;):(

2-2

Hopefully

Hope you put some cash on that one wankmeister....

:(

Knock one out anyway to celebrate

Great idea

Aye, can't hlep but feel if we'd had KK and a fully fit squad we'd of mullered Hull, West Ham, Blackburn and Everton - because they've all been pretty poor against us.

Would have us on 16 points ;):(

When the fixture list came out, assuming defeat at OT, I thought we'd have about that many by now - only Villa and Chelsea as good teams to play before xmas as well - bastards.

Got to be happy with a battling draw from 2-0 down but as people have said the win was there for the taking. If Ameobi was even a semblance of a proffesional footballer he could have snatched the win for us.

I can't believe yet again we gave the opposition such a soft goal, yet again Butt diving in like an idiot. As he gets older he's conceding more stupid pens and freekicks and we can't keep giving the opposition a 1-0 head start every match.

But if (big if) we can follow this battling effort up with a win we can start to drag ourselves up the table and get out of trouble.

Very happy, the second half we showed some bottle and commitment, the heads didn't go down at all, at last we've seen some spirit.

Well done Joe.

I take it you're 'Username Taken' on 365? :(

Got to be happy with a battling draw from 2-0 down but as people have said the win was there for the taking. If Ameobi was even a semblance of a proffesional footballer he could have snatched the win for us.

I can't believe yet again we gave the opposition such a soft goal, yet again Butt diving in like an idiot. As he gets older he's conceding more stupid pens and freekicks and we can't keep giving the opposition a 1-0 head start every match.

But if (big if) we can follow this battling effort up with a win we can start to drag ourselves up the table and get out of trouble.

Once again did pretty well when he came on and did very well when he set zog up

Well done Joe.

I take it you're 'Username Taken' on 365? ;)

shhh :(